Chapter 13

Ariana's POV

I'm curled up in a ball under the covers of my bed. I've cried out all my tears, so now I just sit in sadness. We weren't even together and yet, I'm still heart broken.

Is it bad that I feel like I was lead on? I believed that he felt the same way about me as I felt about him. But, I guess I was wrong.

Can you really blame him though? I mean, Emma is drop dead gorgeous and she is the chosen one. I'm not beautiful in anyway shape or form and I'm just another witch. The choice is obvious.

I really need to get out of bed and eat something, even though I'm not hungry at all. I climb out of bed and don't even bother to look in the mirror. I wrap myself in a blanket and walk out to the kitchen.

I grab myself a banana and a water, making sure my aunt isn't home. Not like she ever is, she always seems to be avoiding me anyways.

I walk back into my room and sit on my piano bench. I look at the keys that have never been touched before and trail my fingers down them. I love the piano.

I press my fingers down on the keys and play a chord. The sound echoes throughout the room. I smile, the memories of playing for my parents fills my mind as I play another. One of my favorite songs come to mind and I start to play the chords in order.

(This song is Love will Remember by Selena Gomez.)

"Now's all we got,

And time can't be bought,

I know it inside my heart

Forever will forever be ours,

Even if we try to forget,

Love will remember

[Verse 1:]

You said you loved me,

I said I loved you back,

What happened to that?

All your promises,

And all them plans we had,

What happened to that?

Boom gone,

Yeah, we move on

Even if we try to forget

[Chorus:]

Love will remember you,

And love will remember me,

I know it inside my heart,

Forever will, forever be ours,

Even if we try to forget,

Love will remember [x5]

[Verse 2:]

The trips we dreamed of takin',

The tacks left on the map,

What happened to that?

When all you had was nothing,

And all we did was laugh,

What happened, what happened,

What happened to that?

Boom gone,

Yeah, we move on

Even if we try to forget

[Chorus:]

Love will remember you,

And love will remember me,

I know it inside my heart,

Forever will, forever be ours,

Even if we tried to forget

Love will remember [x9]

[Bridge:]

Break down the walls,

Let heaven in.

Somewhere in forever

We'll dance again.

We used to be inseparable.

I used to think that I was irreplaceable.

We lit the whole world up

Before we blew it up.

I still don't know just how we screwed it up

Forever [x3]

[Chorus:]

Love will remember you,

And love will remember me,

I know it inside my heart,

Forever will, forever be ours,

Even if we tried to forget

Love will remember [x9]

Love will remember..."

I play the last chord and let it ring out. It's been so long since I played the piano and sang. It made me feel... good.

Why do I feel like someone is watching me? I turn around and sure enough, Jax is standing there with his hands at his sides. Why is he here? I turn away from him and a single tear streams down my face.

"What are you doing here?" I manage to say.

"Ari, that was amazing. The way you played the piano and sang it was... perfection." Jax says in awe.

"You didn't answer my question ."

"I came to talk. Ari, I made a mistake, a really big one. I shouldn't have kissed Emma but-"

"Jax, don't apologize for something that you don't regret. You told me the way you felt about Emma."

"FELT. I don't FEEL that way anymore." He tries to explain to me. I don't even reply to him. He broke my heart, just like I knew he would.

"You know what? Why should it even matter if I kissed Emma? We aren't dating." His words make my heart break even more.

"Get out." I feel myself about to cry.

"What? Ari, please-"

"I said get out. I want you out." I feel tears fall into my hands.

"I didn't mean to hurt you-"

"Bull crap, Jax. I TOLD YOU TO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND I WANT TO TO LEAVE. NOW!" I yell. I start to cry and turn around to see no one.

I wipe my eyes and place my hands back on the keys and start to play Invisible by Taylor Swift.

________________

Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg!!!!!! I have over 1K reads! you guys are honestly amazing and I love each and every one of you! I never thought this book would even be popular! Omg just thanks so much!

Do what you guys do best!

Vote

Comment

Lots of love ~ Trinity xoxo