Chapter 31

Ariana's POV

We walk through the doors and try to make our way through the fog. I grab on to Jax's hand tightly as we continue to walk.

"Jax, I think I hear something coming from the corner." I say and keep on walking in that direction. I notice a cage in the corner and walk over to it.

"It's just a bird." I sigh.

"That's not just any bird. I think that's Emma." Jax opens the cage. He snaps his fingers and Emma turns back into a human.

"You guys need to get out of here!" Emma yells. I shake my head.

"Why? What's happening?" Jax asks.

"Ari, you need to leave! Before the same thing happens to you."

"What happened to you?"

"She took my powers. And she wants yours, too." Emma frowns. It feels like the wind has been knocked out of me.

"Ari, breathe. It's okay. She won't get to you." Jax puts his hand on my shoulder.

"We need to get out of here now." I say and they both nod. We run in the direction of the entrance. Wait, where are Maddie, Daniel, and Diego? The doors suddenly close and we all fall down.

"What? Those doors can only be closed from the inside!" Jax yells.

"You're right." A familiar voice says. We all look over at Andi.

"Andi, what are you doing here? It doesn't matter. Help us get out." Jax says, standing up and try to open the lockers by force.

"And why would I do that?" Andi smirks.

"Andi, there's an evil principal in here. We need to leave!" I explain.

"Oh, I know." Andi cackles. I sit confused and so does Jax.

"You guys, the principal took over Andi's body." Emma states.

"That's enough out of you." Andi yells and casts a spell on all of us. We are all tied to chairs. Maddie, Diego, and Daniel appear next to us and they are tied up as well.

"I don't understand. Why are you doing this?" Jax asks.

"Well, you see, I want to be the most powerful witch and take over the world."

"Well, why do you need us?" Maddie asks.

"I don't really need any of you. Except for Ariana and Emma." The principal/Andi smirks.

"I don't understand, why do you need Ari?" Diego asks.

"Oh, yes, I forgot. Ariana's parents erased all the information in every text book about the Supreme Witch."

"Supreme Witch?" Maddie questions.

"Ariana is the supreme witch. She is the most powerful witch, just as powerful as the chosen one. And the prophecy states that if one holds the powers of the chosen one and the supreme witch, they can enslave the human race."

"That's awful!" Daniel yells.

"I don't care, I already have the Chosen One's powers. Now, all I need are yours." The Principal says looking at me.

"I needed to make you weak, emotionally and physically. I've already done the emotional part by breaking you and Jax up."

"You didn't have anything to do with that." I state, on the verge of tears.

"You're so innocent, Ariana. I casted a spell on Jax to make him have no control over what he did." That's what Jax meant by no control.

"I'm so sorry, Jax. I should've believed you." I look over at him. He nods.

"But, now, I must break you till you are at your weakest." Miss Torres smiles. She snaps her fingers and Mason appears next to her.

"Mason, what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Mason was another part of the plan. He made sure that you and Jax wouldn't get back together." Mason looks at the ground in shame.

"You used me." I whisper.

"Oh, but that isn't the best part. This is. Now that my evil game is on a roll, put Jax under my control." She snaps her fingers and Jax is released from the chair. I look down and so am I.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"I want her powers as you can see, so take them and give them all to me." The principal snaps her fingers. I fall to the ground and watch my powers leave my body. I feel so weak.

"There is no need for you to be here anymore." She snaps her fingers again.

I am teleported with Jax to a different room. I notice that I am chained by my wrists to the wall. I feel myself becoming more weakened every minute.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"The other part of the prophecy is that the Supreme Witch can't survive without her powers. You'll be dead within a hour." Jax states.

"No! Jax, please let me go!" I scream.

"Not a chance."

_________________

Cliff hanger!!

Vote

Comment

Thanks guys!

~Trinity xoxo