Chapter 28

Emma's POV

I walk through the halls of Iridium High and think about what's happened since I first came here. I've faced a lot, some good things and some bad.

Things have definitely changed. Like Andi for example. She's been so weird lately, it's like I don't even know my best friend anymore.

So I texted her to meet me at the school after Shark practice. I've been waiting here for ten minutes and I'm still waiting for her arrival.

Andi walks up to me, looking really nice. How could she look this nice when she just swam? I'm really confused right now.

"Andi, weren't you just at Shark practice?" I ask.

"Ew, no. I was at home." Andi scoffs and fluffs her hair.

"You skipped?" I gasp.

"Yeah, it's stupid anyways."

"The Andi that I know never would've skipped Shark practice. She is way too dedicated to her sport." I shake my head. I just don't understand her anymore.

"You're so stupid, Emma. I thought that the Chosen One would've figured it out by now." Andi laughs.

"Figured out what?"

"I'm not Andi. I'm Miss Torres." She states.

"The principal? But, I thought we destroyed you." I back away and think of a spell, but nothing comes to mind.

"You thought wrong. And now I get to have the Chosen One's powers! I want her powers as you can see, so take them and give them all to me!" She yells and I watch the magic leave my body. I fall to ground, feeling weak and helpless.

"But I can't have you telling everyone about me." She smirks.

"I don't want this girl to say a word, so now I'll turn her into a bird." She cast the spell and I instantly turn into a small bird.

I try to scream but it just comes out as a squawk. The principal that has taken over Andi's body grabs me and locks me in a cage. She transports to her layer and sets me in the corner of the room.

"Now, I just need to get Ariana's powers and then I will be the most powerful witch in the world." She cackles and then teleports out of the room. Why does she need Ari's powers?

Ariana's POV

I decide to go over Emma's house. I really need somebody to talk to. I honestly don't know what to do anymore.

My head tells me that Mason is the right guy for me. He treats me right and he's the sweetest guy that I know. And he knows what's best for me.

But my heart tells me that Jax is the one. Even though we are like a never ending roller coaster, I love the adrenaline that he brings me. Jax is that one person who I could tell anything to and I trusted him.

I went with my head though, and I don't know if I should regret it. Jax will probably never speak to me, again, after I told him to leave me alone. I know deep down that I didn't really mean it.

I go up to Emma's door and notice a note stuck on it. I peel it off of the word and read the writing.

'To whom it may concern,

I went away on vacation to Hawaii. I don't know when I will be back. Sorry for the late notice.

From, Emma'

Something is wrong. But I honestly don't know what...

_____________

Sorry for the shorter chapter! I just wanted to update and say thanks for 8.5k! You're all amazing and you guys can make my worst days into good ones!

What do you think will happen next?

Do you think Mason should reveal his alliance with Andi/The Principal?

Love you guys!!

~Trinity xoxo