Chapter 29

Ariana's POV

"What do you mean she's gone?" Daniel asks. I sigh and hand him the note that was on her door. His face drops as he scans the writing.

"This isn't her writing." He frowns.

"I know, something is wrong. But, I don't know what." I explain.

"We need to get someone more powerful. We can't just find this out on our own. You're a normal witch and I'm a mortal." He sighs.

"I know."

"I can't lose her, again. I almost lost her last time. She's everything to me, Ari. I love her." Daniel's voice cracks at the end. I give him a friendly hug.

"We will get her back, Daniel."

"Not just us, we need him and you know it." Daniel looks at me sternly.

"I know."
...

I wait on the doorstep and take a deep breath. I told him that I never wanted to speak to him ever again. I reluctantly knock on the door.

"Hi, Ari. It's been awhile since I've seen you. You look well, dear." Jax's aunt smiles at me.

"Thank you, Mrs.Novoa." I smile back.

"Jax, someone is here for you." She calls. I hear Jax's footprints lightly on the hardwood floor. He stands in the door way, looking confused and hurt when he sees me.

"I'll leave you two alone." His aunt walks away. Jax walks onto the porch and closes the door.

"What are you doing here?" Jax asks.

"Look, Jax. I need to talk to you-"

"Does Mason know you're here?"

"No. He doesn't need to." I say sternly. Jax's eyes widen in shock.

"Sorry, I snapped I'm just really stressed right now." I sigh and go to sit down on the small couch on the porch. Jax comes and sits next to me. He places his hand on my back and rubs in small circles.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so harsh. What's wrong?"

"Emma. She's missing and I don't know where to look. I'm scared Jax. What if somebody kid napped her?" I ask.

"She's gone? Well, let me think... it can't be Desdamona. She's good now since their isn't the full moon. I remember Emma mentioning something about an evil principal once. Maybe she's responsible?" Jax suggests.

"An evil principal?"

"Yeah, I think her name was Miss Torres?" Jax says and my mind freezes. I know that name. But from where...

**Flashback 10 years ago**

I sit on the floor and play with my dolls. I wonder where mommy is. I make my way upstairs to their bedroom and put my ear to the door.

"Honey, you could be making a big deal out of nothing." My dad says to my mom.

"Nothing? Nothing, Atticus? This isn't nothing. She wants our daughter's powers and you know that! She's probably hunting us down now!" My mother screams.

"Autumn, dear, please calm down. We don't want Ariana hearing." My father shushes my mother.

"She is going to find out sometime that this women is after her. What else can we do? We erased all of the information about the Supreme Witch in every book in the magic realm. How does Torres know that our daughter is the Supreme Witch?!!"

"We've done everything that we can. We can protect Ariana."

"She can't know that she's the Supreme Witch. She can't know about the prophecy." My mother whispers.

"She won't." My father says. I run down the stairs as fast as I can and sit back down on the floor. What is the Supreme Witch? And who is Torres?

**End of Flashback**

I still super still, unable to breath. The Supreme Witch? Mrs.Torres? Why are all these memories coming back now?

"Ari. Ari. Ari!" Jax shakes me. I look up at him.

"What's going on? You completely zoned out." Jax states.

"Jax, we have to save Emma. This Torres woman, she's up to no good." I say.

"Did you have a flashback?" Jax asks. I nod my head.

"What happened in it?"

"I was a little girl and my parents were upstairs so I went to see what they were saying. They were talking about how someone named Torres was hunting me down. Then they were talking about protecting the Supreme Witch and all this other stuff."

"The Supreme Witch? I have no clue who or what that is. But maybe we will find out once we save Emma. We need to go get Maddie, Diego, Daniel, and even Mason. We need everyone to help us. Because this fight isn't going to be easy." Jax says. I nod and take his hand.

"Let's go get the team together."

__________________

Hey everyone! I know this is something that I don't usually do, but I figured why not? None of you know this, but I am a singer. And I have recently entered a contest and it would mean the world to me if you guys went to view it! Plus, you get to see what I actually look like! Here is the link to the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgZh_JNgQ1c&list=UUNXCBmPNg7Ai1EkJrkYqy4Q

But on another note, did you like the chapter?

Vote

Comment

~ Trinity xoxo