Chapter 24

Jax's POV

Okay, I need to apologize to Ariana. I miss her so much and you know what... I love her. I don't care if we are just kids, I know what love is. And I feel it when I'm with her.

I bought her a big bouquet of flowers, okay so I didn't buy them exactly... but that's beside the point. Wizards have powers for certain reasons.

I stop my motorcycle and before I can remove my helmet, I watch that new kid walk out of Ari's house with the biggest smile on his face. What the heck happened in there? She's been all over him the past few days and to be honest, it's bothering me.

Ari wouldn't want me inside right now, considering she just had a guest, well hopefully just a guest. I want to get a closer look on the scene, so make me unable to be seen. I snap my fingers and instantly become invisible. I walk up to her front door and go inside.

After closing the front door, I walk to Ari's room. I step inside and see her sitting on her bed. She has her phone pressed up against her ear, so I'm assuming that she's on the phone.

"Yes, Emma he asked me! I'm so excited, Mason is so sweet and adorable........mhm.....yeah now I can go with you guys! Okay, I'll talk to you later. Bye, Em!" Ari hangs up the phone just as my broken heart aches. She's going to home coming. With that stupid Mason kid.

In an act of anger, I kick her wall, completely forgetting that I was invisible. Ari jumps and screams, causing me to fall over. I hit my head off the wall and it starts to ache. I rub it and groan.

"Who's there? Are you a ghost? Show yourself!" She exclaims, grabbing a book off of her desk. Because of course a book would hurt a ghost, note the sarcasm.

"Fine, Ari. It's me." I sigh and undo the spell. Her fearful face turns into an angry one.

"Get out, Jax." She states and sits back down on her bed.

"Ari, just listen to me. Hear me out, please." I beg.

"There is nothing to listen to. I broke up with you, you cheated on me. That's it."

"Ari... I still care about you." I say just above a whisper, wanting her eyes to look back into mine.

"You always say that. It doesn't mean anything anymore." She sighs.

"Seeing you with him...seeing you with Mason. It kills me."

"And how do you think it feels when I see you with Andi? You think that's easy for me? Because it's not. I feel like breaking down every time I see you two together. Mason actually treats me right. He cares about me and doesn't want to be with other girls."

"I didn't want to be with Andi." I say.

"Really? Because that's hard to believe since you made out with her multiple times." She sarcastically says.

"Ari, I couldn't control myself."

"That's just gross, Jax."

"Not that way, it was like I was under some type of spell or something. I still want to be with you."

"It's too late." Ari frowns. At that moment, it felt like my insides crumbled. I quickly teleported out of her room and into mine. I actually cried. I sobbed over her. And now it's too late. It's too late.

Mason's POV

I walk into Andi's house, hearing her heels clicking louder and louder. She appears in the room, smirking as she usually does.

"Did you ask her?" She asks.

"Yes, m'am. And I'm so excited. My tie will match her dress and we will such a great time-"

"Woah, calm down there, lover boy. You are only doing this so we can make her and Jax emotionally weak. It's all in the plan." Andi snaps.

"But, Ariana is such a nice person. She's really great actually-"

"You think she really cares about you? Oh, Mason, oblivious little Mason. She doesn't really care about you. She's using you to get over Jax. I'm the one that really cares about you. I have you your own house and fake father. I've given you everything. Now go home and get some rest." She walks away and leaves me confused.

How can I let myself do this to Ariana? She's too nice to be harmful to anyone. But at the same time, how can I hurt Andi? She has given me a life. I'm so conflicted...

_______________

Vote and Comment!

Instagram: everywitchway512

Love you all and thanks for 4.7k!!!!

~Trinity xoxo