Chapter 11

You'll probably be pissed at me after this chapter...

Ariana's POV

I scan over my book and sit with my legs criss crossed on Jax's bed. We decided to study together for our Math test tomorrow.

"Ugh, I'm so bored. Math stinks." Jax groans. I smile and shake my head.

"You'd like it if you actually tried." I laugh. Jax closes his book hardly and looks at me.

"Are you saying that I don't try?" Jax asks. I close my book and stare back at him.

"If the shoe fits."

"That's it! You're going to get it!" Jax jumps on top of me and starts to pinch my sides. I laugh hysterically and try to push him off but it's useless. He keeps on tickling me and I almost become breathless from laughing so hard.

"Jax! Stop! I can't breathe!" I exclaim and he finally stops tickling me. But, for some reason, he still stays on top of me.

"I love your eyes." He says, staring directly at them.

"But, they're brown." I point out.

"They're still gorgeous." Jax moves his face closer to mine.

"You know, Ari. I've never felt so happy with someone before. You make me happy." Jax smiles and I blush.

"You make me happy, too. The happiest I've been in a long time." We both lean in, only centimeters apart. Our lips are about to touch when the bed vibrates repeatedly. Jax sighs and climb off of me to answer his phone.

"Hello?" Jax sounds annoyed. Did he really want to kiss me?

"Oh my god, Daniel I'm so sorry. I completely forgot. I'll be right over." He hangs up the phone and looks at me.

"I completely forgot we had band practice today. I have to go now, do you want to come?"

"Sure." I smile. I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get to kiss. We walk out to Jax's motorcycle and climb on. Jax turns around to face me.

"Sorry, we got interrupted. But, until the time is right..." Jax kisses me on the cheek and I blush like crazy.

"Let's go." He smiles and starts the motorcycle.

Jax's POV

We reach Daniel's house and I extend my hand for Ariana. She gladly takes it and climbs off my motorcycle. We walk into Daniel's garage and everyone is in there waiting for us. Emma came to watch, again, but surprisingly, Maddie is here.

"Hi, Maddie how was it like being a toad." I smirk at her.

"It was gross, ribbit! I will get, ribbit, you back!" She folds her arms. I laugh and put my arm around Ariana's shoulders.

"There's still a little side effects from your spell, Jax. But to be honest, she deserves it." Diego says to me and then glares at Maddie. I guess that he's upset that she started bullying people again.

I go over and put my bass strap on and we start rehearsal.

Friday

I stand at Ariana's locker and wait for her to put her books back. Suddenly, Emma comes up to us. She looks really confused.

"Hey, guys. Have you noticed something weird about Andi lately?" Emma asks.

"No, why?"

"She didn't want to play video games yesterday and she just doesn't seem like herself." Emma sighs.

"Maybe she's just undergoing a change. Maybe she's growing up?" I suggest.

"Ariana, could I talk to Jax for a second? Alone?" Emma asks Ari.

"Yeah, sure. I had to go to the bathroom anyways, will that be long enough?"

"Plenty." Emma smiles. Ari walks away to the bathroom.

"Why'd she need to leave?"

"Because, Andi was getting annoyed with my talking about Ariana a few days ago. I think she might be getting jealous. I'm just really stressing out and I don't know what to do." Emma begins to cry. I hate seeing her sad. I give her a hug and let her cry into my shoulder.

"It's going to be alright, Em. You and Andi are best friends. Everything will work itself out." I comfort her. Emma lifts her head up and looks directly into my eyes.

"You're the best, Jax." Emma smiles and before I know what's happening, her lips are on mine. I let it be, because this is what I first wanted when I got here... Wait, what about Ari?

I hear books drop behind me and turn around to Ariana with the most hurt look on her face. I watch the tears stream down her face and she runs off.

"Wait, Ari! Come back! I can explain!"

_____________

Ahhhhhh noooo! Why'd you kiss Jax, Emma?!!!!!

Hahaha, alright you know what to do. Oh and do any of you like One Direction ;)?

Vote

Comment

Thanks guys ~ Trinity xoxo