Chapter 21

Ariana's POV

"What about this one?" Emma asks, twirling around in a red prom dress.

"You look so gorgeous!" Maddie exclaims, clapping her hands. Maddie has become closer with the both of us, after everyone put their differences aside.

"Ari, you have to try something on." Emma whines.

"I'm not in the mood." I state.

"Look, if Jax cheated on you then it's his own fault. You did nothing!" Maddie explains. I shrug and run my fingers through my brown hair.

"Here, try this." Emma holds up a blue dress.

"It's beautiful, but I don't even know if I'm going anymore..."

"Stop it, Ari. You're going and that's final. You don't need a date, you have us." Maddie smiles.

"Yay, I'll be a fifth wheel." I say sarcastically. Maddie playfully hits my shoulder and Emma giggles. I go into the dressing room and put on the blue dress. It fits me perfectly, as if it was made for me. I walk out and both the girls gasp.

"You look beautiful!" Both of them exclaim. I smile and look at myself in the mirror.

"You're rocking the sweetheart neckline." Emma giggles. I decide to buy the dress and we all leave the store with dresses.

Andi/Principal's POV

I sit at home, pondering over my next move. I don't want to take their powers just yet. I need them to be weakened. Mostly that Ari girl.

Winters sounds so familiar... I must've known her parents. Hmm... Autumn and Atticus Winters. Oh my god.

Remembering who they are, I know realize how powerful she is. An evil idea pops into my head and I smirk at the dog sleeping on the ground.

"I want this dog to stop playing with his toy, so turn him into an irresistible teenage boy!" I snap my fingers and a the dog turns into a boy. ( A/N: This isn't like when Maddie turned that dog into a boy in the show. Since the principal is really powerful, the boy will have no dog side effects!)

"What? Huh? Where am I? What am I doing here?" The boy looks around the room fearfully.

"You will listen to everything I say, understand?" I demand.

"Yes, m'am. But what is my name? Who am I?" The boy looks at me with curiosity.

"You name is Mason Murphy. You're a wizard and a student at Iridium High. And you're my key to being the most powerful witch ever."

The New Girl at Iridium High (Book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें