Chapter 14

Quick question and I really want some people to answer... If I made a One Direction fanfiction, would you guys read it? I would keep writing this, don't worry. Please let me know :)

Ariana's POV

After a long weekend of crying and laying in my bed, I have to go to school. I'm not happy about it, I'm actually anything but that.

I walk to school and got brought the front door. All eyes are on me, once again. It's become a usual thing. I reach my locker and put in the combination. After getting my books, I go to my first class.

I walk in and see something that makes my heart wrench. Jax and Emma are both laughing, they sit next to each other and I want to cry.

Jax's eyes find mine and his smile immediately fades. Just a few days ago, he was telling me he doesn't like her anymore. I have to look away, and my eyes drift to a heartbroken Daniel.

I take the seat next to him and look at him with pity in his eyes. His girlfriend cheated on him, and I completely understand how he feels.

"Daniel, are you alright?" I ask him, already knowing the answer.

"No, I'm not. What did I do wrong?" Daniel looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"Nothing, you didn't do anything. I saw the way you treated her. You acted like she was a princess."

"Because she is my princess, well she was. Jax always ruins everything for me. He did this before and here he goes again."

"Well you're not the only one. I know it's crazy, but I actually thought he liked me." I sigh.

"In all honestly, I thought he liked you, too. That's why I'm so confused." Daniel wipes his eyes. I put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him, only to feel Jax's eyes burning through me. Why should he care? He kissed another girl.

Principal/Andi's POV

Being a teenager again stinks. I have to talk to myself all the time just to keep from flipping out. Now that I know that there is another witch at Iridium High, that only means more powers for me.

I have to find a way to take them all down. I go back to my old bookshelf and go to the secret layer. I scan over as many spell books as possible.

I am going to be the most powerful witch in the entire universe and this time, I won't be stopped.

Lunch Time

Ariana's POV

I play with my food as I sit all by myself in the lunch room. Daniel is still getting his food, so I'm just alone right now. Jax keeps on staring at me and I honestly wish he would stop.

Can't he see how hurt I am? Why can't he just stop? He sure knows how to get under my skin. I look up to see Daniel walking over to Diego's table, mouthing a sorry to me. I mentally groan and fake an 'it's okay' look.

Maybe some alone time will be good for me. I'm an independent women and I can sit and eat my lunch by myself. I lift up my head and see Emma walking my way with Jax trailing behind her. No, no, no, no, no. I will not talk to them.

I get up and start to walk away, only to find my feet unable to move. Really Emma, really? I try to move again but it's no use.

"Ariana, please just talk to me. I miss you so much and Jax does, too. We are both so sorry for what happened, and we would do anything to take it back." Emma frowns. Jax can't even make eye contact with me.

"You know what? I'm over it. You're forgiven, but we aren't friends anymore because I know that both of you aren't trustworthy." I snap at them.

"But, Ariana, we need you. I need you! You can't just throw away our friendship!" Emma cries.

"This is hard for me, Emma, it really is. But, it has to be done. After being here on the floor, I want to transport to my front door." I snap my fingers and I'm at my house before I can see Emma cry anymore. I slide down the door and cry into my knees.

Why does everything have to be so messed up?