Um okay... & thanks!

Okay so I was just being a normal person, minding my own business and checking my every witch way account on Instagram, when all of the sudden I got a notification from someone because somebody plagiarized my book.

These are my ideas of the show and they are mine only. (I mean besides the show since it is an every witch way fanfiction) I mean like cmon people... the same names and the boy band??

Plagiarism isn't right and it quite frankly pisses me off. (Excuse my language) but it just makes my blood boil, you know?

I just put a lot of time and effort into this book(s) and I'm very passionate about what I do. It just made me upset like just honestly wtf.

And a big shoutout to the Instagram user nickmericoox for notifying me. Go follow them like ASAP because they are amazing.

Sorry about my long rant, having a bad day and then seeing that just really pushed my buttons.

But on a lighter note, I want to say thank you to everyone who is a reader and or was! It makes me happy to see the votes and comments from you guys and it makes my day that much better when I have a new notification.

I love each and every one of you & sorry if this was pointless or if you think I'm over reacting or whatever. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you!

~Trinity xoxo