♥ In Your Eyes ♥ (Part 3)

======================
Again Sorry for the Delay
======================

Requested by: jeffmads_trash

Thomas' P.O.V

I walked into James' dressing room where I found him just looking ever so peaceful on his little lounging chair. He really was cute and I couldn't seem to get him off my mind. I mean we just banged but it didn't feel like that...

I felt a deep intimate connection with James on a whole other level.

We didn't bang,we shared a moment, and I saw it in his eyes that he felt the same way about this to. It's not just admiration...

Just something about James makes him so special to me and we've barely even met before. I knock on the door to get his attention.

He looked up at me and seemed startled but very joyful. In his eyes I could sense a long passionate gaze. He was truly even more incredible than in his movies.

"H-Hi Thomas, was there something you wanted?"

I shake out of my daze and look upon the short framed man. "Ofcourse, I just wanted to see if you would be interested in going out on a date with me?"

"A date? You're asking me....on a date?"

"Yeah why not, I see it in your eyes, the way you looked at me on set, and ever since I've laid my eyes on you I understood why everyone wants to star with you."

"Hm?"

"It's because you're a wonderful partner." I say, putting my hand on his cheek and caressing it.

I couldn't read James' expression but all I knew is that I didn't want him to think any less of me or reject me..

I wanted our bond to grow even stronger.

James nodded then smiled, "I'd love to!"

"That's great, shall we go?"

"Oh right now?"

"Yeah, I mean we're on our lunch break, why not?"

"Fair point, lets go."

He held my hand and I held it back as I lead him out the studio and to a nearby food truck.

We sat down, I order us food, and we talked a bit, turns out James never really thought he would become an Adult Preformed, I mean I would've never guess it too, he seems like the quiet type.

On the other hand he told me he needed it to earn some extra money, but since he was so good at it, he decided to make it his full time job.

As we continued to talk and eat, it seemed as if time flew by so quickly..

Before I knew it we had to head back to the studio...

"Hey, James, I think we should head back."

I heard a quiet sob...

"Tommy, I don't wanna do this job anymore, I'm so tired of being passed around and being recorded...I don't want to share such an intimate moment that I've had with you...with the entire world.. I want us to have a private time to ourselves you know.."

I watched as his tears dripped one by one onto the floor before standing up and kissing his lips.

From time we've spent to the intimate moment we've had.

I've always loved him..

And if he doesn't wanna be a pornstar anymore then...

He doesn't have to be, I'll quit too, if that's what he wants.

I pulled away and he started crying into my chest. I run my fingers through his hair and I tell him, "If you don't wanna go back then that's fine with me, we can go back to my place for the day and you can make your decision tomorrow."

He nodded with salty tears still staining his chocolate skin, James was a truly beautiful sight and I couldn't help but take in every detail about him.

"Can we have fun together again, just you and me, no cameras?" He whimpered out.

I smiled and picked him up.

"That sounds great to me."

"I knew you were the one I could see it, in your eyes..."