♥ You're Special ♥

Requested by: jeffmads_trash

Thomas' P.O.V

"So...yeah...my story begins in my final year of college, I might not be the smartest but I did still pass technecially, anyways not the point...

Now it all started in my final year of college, the first two months were great but at yet dramatic and emotional because I have been in five different relationships from the time I stepped foot on campus to now. Just ended it with the fifth girl yesterday.

I like to believe that's it's them, not me, but lets face it, it's totally me. I kept messing up, it was mostly because I couldn't keep it in my pants when around other girls, or guys on some occasions. They got sick of my flirtaious way with everyone, but I never actually cheated.

That's not even the only reason, also because I was a very jealous person...

Right now I'm single and haven't had any intercours in about a month so, I would say that's self improvement...

I thought that I was gonna keep this up, until I saw him, mmm~ a boy with the curves of a goddess, dark skin, and eyes as black as midnight. I've never had such a fast erect--I mean reaction to a person before. I think I'm in love, not just with his body but his everything~

I let out a devilish chuckled then walk over to him, "Hey cutie~," I pinned him to a wall. I watched him and he held his book up and hit me with it but my hair cushioned the blow so I wasn't knocked out.

"Ow, oh!, you have a book. You must be really smart to."

"What do you mean "to?'"

"I was just thinking to myself how beautiful you were." I chuckled.

"You say that to a bunch of girls." He said kinda mocking me.

"No, look now I know I don't have the best reputation, but I promise baby, give me a chance~
I can please you~"

"Sorry Mr. Jefferson, but I'm a closed book and I know when I sense a player.."

"Baby, please let me take you out, you can bring your books with you to, and if you want, lets study together over dinner tonight, 8:00 PM~" We did have a few classes together so this was the perfect excuse.

"Well, okay, but just to let you know, I'm only there to help you with your work since you're too dumb to understand."

"Hey be nice to me~ " He wrote down his number and name then gave it to him. "Also pardon me~, what's your name?"

"James, James Madison." He said with a serious look.

I smiled at him, "Call me~"

"I might do more than that if this dinner goes great~" He was just joking by the tone.

I walked off feeling happy and nervous at the same time, it was unlike any other time I would ask someone out. I was usually never nervous or afraid to be myself but....

I feel tingly inside...

I rush home to get ready for dinner tonight and he messages me and I picked him up from his dorm.

He looked sooo cute with his sweater on, slightly covering his thick thighs, what a tease~

"Hey! Quit looking at my ass! I told you I'm only here to help you study."

"Yeah, study the human body, I need a hands on eduaction, baby~"

James scoffed at me and we walked together to a diner, we got a booth and immediatly he broke out with all these complicated things that we were suppose to know, but as you might've guessed I wasn't paying attention.

I was hypnotized by his body..I purred outloud and it seemed like he heard me, because next thing I knew it he slapped me, "Hey wake up, stop looking at me like that."

"I can't help it you're just so beautiful~"

"When it comes to size some things matter, like the size of your brain, if you can memorize this entire page of work by tommrow, I'll do whatever you want for an hour.

"Deal!"

We shook hands and I kissed his.

He blushed and looked like he was gonna slap me again, it didn't matter to me though, he was hot and was just playing hard to get~

========
Part 2?