♥ The Leader ♥ (Part 2)

James' P.O.V

============
🔥Heat Zone🔥
============

I was backed up against the wall and sitting down with my legs open then the gang leader's head went between them. He moved my panties out of the way. I started moaning as I felt his tongue enter me. I've never felt so good in my life, I felt his tongue slip in and out of me, he then kissed me down there..

"Only 10 minutes, right?~"

"10 minutes." Thomas hummed, then he continued.

I moaned louder and ran my fingers through his fluffy hair, he then started eating me out and I couldn't help but softly moan and pant.

"Ugh~ Hah~"

After a while

He was still eating me and I was loving it, I blushed as he stopped and looked up at me.

Thomas then smirked and told me, "Well I'm suppose to be done but you seem to enjoy this a little too much~"

He got betweem my legs again and I gasped as he continued. Tears well up in my eyes as I felt massive waves of pleasure, I couldn't take it.

"Ah~! Hah~! Tommy~"

I came in his mouth and moaned.

=============
💚Safe Zone💚
=============

He puts my panties back on and picks me up, then starts carrying me to who knows where.

"Where are we going?"

"To meet everyone else."

"Great!"

Despite me being perfectly capable to walk, he still  carried me. I kinda liked being in his arms, I felt somewhat calm, like nothing could hurt me. He took me to an ally way and soon up ahead I saw fairy lights.

It was a little hang out area, with purple sofas, chairs, a mini fridge, just a normal hang out area, well accept for the alley way part but I won't judge.

Thomas, he put me down, and introduced me to everyone in the gang, or at least I thought it was everyone at the time, the two boys that were there seemed as if they were "ready" to hit my arm but Thomas wouldn't let them , he said I had a "pass" on their traditional initiation.

They seemed to not be too fond of that.

"Well then how is he apart of the group when he doesn't even have the purple bruise we all have on our arms." the boy pointed out.

"He, has a bruise somewhere else~" Thomas purred, more so directing this statement towards me.

"If you say so boss." another guy joined in the conversation.

Thomas then took my hand and lead me out the ally way, "those were only a couple of our members, the others are out, those two aren't the friendliest, but hey! You can hang out with me."

He then took me to an open feild, was this how it felt to be in a gang? I was thinking something more hardcore but at least he seems to care about me.

Thomas then picks me up and spins me around, "You're so cute~"

I blushed and giggled, "Am not!"

"You are too."

I got closer to his face, "Am not."

"Are too." He got close daring me to get closer.

Well I do, "Am not."

He then kisses my lips.

Out of shock, I jumped, and I wasn't given a chance to kiss back."

He pulled away to look at my reaction.

There was silence for a good moment....

"Tommy, I really like you, but isn't this dangerous?"

"Not if I'm around~"

"But what if...."

"I'm not gonna let anything or anyone hurt you."

I kissed Thomas and he kissed back.

It was a wonderful moment for me, and from that point on I was under the spell of the gang leader.
Sometimes I went to school and other days I would stay with Thomas.

We were like any other couple.

Finally I found love.

Even in the "worst" type of people.