♥ Please~ ♥

Requested by: Just_an_uwu

James' P.O.V

"Please Mom, I can take care of myself, I'm seventeen..."

"No you are still a minor, now me and your father are going out and will be back at 12:00am okay?"

"yeah okay."

"your baby sitter will be here in 5 minutes okay, his name is Thomas and he has a key to our house."

Once my parents left my baby sitter walked through the door, his hair was so floofy and his eyes were so bright and he was kinda hot~

After seeing him I stood up and blushed then he introduceded himself as.

"Thomas Jefferson."

He seemed to be nineteen, after meeting him I left to my room and stayed there. He then called me down for dinner.

I came down to see he had pizza. He said but the only way he'd give me a slice is if I gave him a kiss which was unexpected. I kissed his cheek and grabbed a slice then ate it right in his face.

He blushed a little at me and grinned

After doing so he tried flirting with then he asked how old I was.

"Well 17 ."

"..Well I hope by the end of the night I'll have your consent."

Things seem to be going well, I just wished I knew how to talk to guys like him..

I want him, it's just he's an older guy and I'm scared of what will happen if I try flirting back.

But I tried it anyways and then we start to have a real conversation about consent and how I am still legally a minor then we both agree.

"If you don't tell, I won't." I said to him

"I won't if you don't" he said back to me then we started he kissed me which I respond by kissing back.

For some strange reason I felt a bond of trust between us and quickly things got more heated and all I wanted to do was be closer to him.

He then gestured if it was alright to continue what we were doing and I nodded and let him strip my clothes off

⚠️Smut Warning ⚠️

Soon after calming down he pushed in me.
We kissed more and he waited for me to adjust. I came quickly and felt so embarassed but he assured me that it was okay.

We started over again and I still came early. He didn't blame me though he was kinda big and I was still a virgin.

So we restarted and this time I laster longer to feel his thrusts of passion.

"Thomas!~ Ah~!"

He went faster and kept going until I cried out for him and came again. After a few more thrusts into me.

He came as well and let out a grunt

💚 Safe Zone 💚

We started kissing again but then we decided to clean up since my parents would be home very soon.

So we got our clothes back on and cleaned off the couch. Before my parents got home I went to my bedroom and closed my eyes not knowing Thomas had followed me.

He kissed my forehead and my lips.

"Goodnight baby~ I love you"

"I love you too." I said and then turned over and fell asleep.

Then I felt one more kiss and he was gone.