♥ His Pillow ♥

Requested by: jeffmads_trash

Thomas' P.O.V

For about two years I've been crushing on my best friend James Madison, everything about him makes me shudder and feel warm inside. What I did next is still unbeilevable to this day but some how I edited one of his picturess.

It took me a full two months to get everything perfect, but I finally created the perfect edit of James in a lewd position and it was my fuel for every day but it wasnt enough for me to just sit and look at it while touchig myself everyday.

So I did what honestly I thought anyone who is 18 and is still having hormones would do. I sent the picture to a costum body pillow shop and that was my christmas presant to myself and lets just say it was my favorite.

When April rolled around it was getting colder so James would rather come inside my house and hang out than to just meet up at the park.

But I was honestly worried so when he suddenly out of no where texted me that he was coming over I hid my body pillow in my closet, best I could.

I have never been so worried about anything than him finding out I had a body pillow of him, it's just he was so cute and beautiful. And me? well I was scared of telling him.

When he came over I greeted him

"Hey Jem!~" I said while intensly trying to keep myself from blushing at how lewd I relized what I was doing was.

I just couldn't controll myself

He gave me a cute little smile and sat on my bed, "H-Hey Tommy..."

"You okay Jem..."

"Yes but I need to be honest with myself and you."

"What are you saying?" I askded really confused.

"I-I......" he hesitated, "have a crush on you.."

I stared and he continued.

"I've always have and all I want is to be really close to you~"

"Oh James~" I kiss him and got between his legs and our makeout went on for a long time. It was lust filled and at yet James' kisses were filled with love.

We then take our clothes off and I was about to push in when my body pillow falls out of my closet.

James looked at it and ushered me off him then asked what this was.

"Um...Its um nothing..."

"Its a body pillow....of me....."

"...."

"why do you have this?!"

"because I felt needy and I really was getting lonely and I needed something to please me. But now that you've confess to me I guess I dont need it any more..."

James blushed and kissed me then left.

I must've messed things up...

____

Im gonna make a part 2