♥ Downward Dog ♥

Requested by: jeffmads_trash

James' P.O.V

Lately work has been really kicking my butt, so I've been taking yoga classes to help me relax into a better state of mind. I doubted that it would work, but after a couple months I started getting into it and I could feel myself changing for the better.

When I went to work I wasn't always mad at everyone, I was a lot patienter with clients. I even met my boyfriend, Thomas Jefferson, we went out for dinner almost everyday after one of my classes, it worked perfectly because, his gym was right next to the building that I did yoga in.

Everything was perfect from that moment on, I actually started practicing my yoga at home. It was just as soothing, I loved every second of it.

Soon my two worlds collided, I moved in with Thomas to his giant home, him and I had been talking about moving in with each other for a while but just to think it's happening now, it gives me butterflies in my stomach.

Thomas was my everything.

And I was his everything

And that's all it was.

Then things between Thomas and I started getting bland and we were more comfortable around each other. I knew he craved anyway he could think of to spice up our relationship. He spoke french to me from time to time, he does more neck kisses now, and those two are both signs that I've not been giving him what he probably needs and wants.

Although I couldn't figure out a way for me to ask him if he wanted to do...that kinda thing with me.

It all happened naturally on a summer morning, I was doing yoga and Thomas was about to go out the the gym.

I saw Thomas stand at the door and I waved him bye then I started my yoga posses. I felt so calm while doing things that I didn't even notice that Thomas hadn't left yet, I also failed to noticed he was watching me.

Either way I didn't care, I especially felt myself relaxing when I did my downward dog position, it was my favorite one.

I suddenly drop my focus when I hear something, like a bag being set down. I get up from my position and turn to see Thomas. He was standing there blushing, and I asked him, "Hm did you need somethi—"

I was cut off by a kiss and then Thomas turned me around and pinned me to a wall.

"Thomas~! What has gotten into you~"

"I didn't know yoga could be so hot~"

I blushed, "Let's take this to the bedroom at least~"

=============
🔥Heat Warning🔥
=============

Thomas through me on the bed and got on top of me. I was now a little hot and bothered at this point. I spread my legs but nope, he flips me over and has me perk my bum up while I lay on my stomach. Only then does he take off our clothes.

"Thomas please, give it to me, I love you~"

That's when he pushed in and said, "I love you too~"

This isn't the first time we've done it, although he was rougher than usual. He pounded me as soon as he figured out I was fully adjusted.

I couldn't stop moaning his name, just the way his member moved in and out of me made me loose control.

"Ahh~ Thomas harder~!!"

"You like this don't you James~"

"YES~!"

He kept going quicker and harder until I came, then he started to slow down a bit and eventually released inside of me.

I pant as he pulls out of me and I let my body completely fall onto the bed out of exhaustion.

=============
💚Safe Zone💚
=============

Thomas and I never had crazy fun times like that before. This was completely new, but it opened my eyes that maybe we should try some of my yoga positions in the bedroom, I never thought of them to be used in this way but I'm willing to try.

Thomas laid right next to me, covered himself and me, then snuggled with me under the blanket. He kissed me neck, telling me how good I was, and how great that felt. All I told him was,

"It doesn't even matter how good you are, Thomas, if you and I can both feel pleasure together and love, then I'm happy that this was a fun time."

"You're right dear, I would've had fun either way as well."

We kiss each other before falling asleep.

Into a peaceful state of mind, that we are both together, holding each other.