♥ Bloody Ruling ♥

Requested by:  jeffmads_trash

Thomas' P.O.V

Sitting here on my thrown

Waiting for my time to fight and protect...

Gets boring, and my parents have made me choose a bride.

Who doesn't catch my eye.

After doing so, I went to check out my kingdom like always durring my daily carriage ride.

Everyone was so happy, I wish I knew what that felt like.

That's when out of the coner of my eyes I saw him~

He seemed to have just moved to our kingdom. I commanded the coach man to stop at the side walk he was standing on.

He did as told and I stepped out feeling the morning sun on my face. After getting a good look at the one I have fallen for there were so many things I could use to describe him.

His eyes were black as night, his face and skin was more choclate than choclate and pure as a baby deer.

He was so gourgeous.

I kiss his hand and introduce myself and I couldn't help but notice how he turned scarlet as he said, "My name is James Madison,your highness."

"Please call me Thomas."

"Yes, Thomas."

After talking to him I relized that not only his face was pure but he was pure on the inside and out, all I knew is that I had to have him.

What will my future bride think though, did she love me, I assumed probably not we were both royalty after all.

So with that feeling out of the way him and I continued to talk and oh how heart struck I was, loving this man loving everything he did to everything he said.

It felt so right.

Third Person P.O.V

Martha had been waiting for this day since she was little, to one day marry a prince but she never thought she'd get this lucky with marrying Thomas.

But as she was looking out of the castel window she saw Thomas walking with what she could only assume as a maiden.

As she got a closer look she discovered that it was infact a man. But why was Thomas so close to him.

She was confused and crossed.

She had already made up her mind that she loved Thomas and nothing was gonna seperate them for as long as they both shall lived.

Although being a Princess everyone failed to notice how mentally ill she really was when it came to people getting in her way.

She would spill as much blood as possible just to get what she wanted when she wanted. Unfortunately for James, she wanted Thomas more than anything. Since James was the problem she figured that since she was the princess she could murder him.

Without any conciquences so she went through with her plan by decideding to later poison James.

As Thomas walked through the castel door with James, Thomas introduced him.

"I assume keeping him as my mistress won't be a problem will it?"

"No not at all." she said,breathing her lies in and out.

She didn't care that she had to lie she wanted James gone and she even invited him to have dinner with Thomas and her.

Being a third class commoner with little to no money ofcourse he accepted happly and gratefully not knowing the great danger he was really in.

Honestly James was too in love with the prince and he wanted intimancy with him. He was as much in love as Martha was and if not more.

In some way James felt like he was intruding but on the other hand he felt welcomed with warm arms and he couldn't wait to eat after talking more with Thomas.

When dinner rolled around James came down in a fancy dress Thomas had given him. He truly looked like a princess more than Martha did which made her even more furious. At the last moment she poured the poison in James' glass.

James came down and sat in the chair next to Thomas and used perfect table manners. The whole time Martha grew impatient but James never sipped his water the whole time he was too nervous being himself.

Sadly Martha came up wih a new plan since Thomas was having James spend the night she was gonna stab him in his sleep. Maybe claim it as self defence. It sounded perfect in her mind.

After dinner James walked back upstairs with Thomas, holding his arm. It made Martha feel quiet jealous and if she didnt want James dead then, she sure as hell did now.

When it was night Thomas had just got done with picking the fruit of love with James and he laid him in the room next to his and Martha's.

He climbed in bed and fell asleep but not Martha she had her gloves on and her knife in her hands tip toeing towards James' room.

She walked in his room and gripped the knife and held it in the air above the helpless and peaceful boy.

At the last moments of the knife grazing his skin he whispered the name.

'Thomas'

The Princess stood there knowing she didnt have the heart to do it but it was too late to turn back for some gaurds had caught her and exited her out of the castel and sent her back on a boat to her kingdom all in the meanwhile while getting Prince Thomas.

James did have a tiny scar on his shoulder where she grazed him.

After everything was cleared Thomas had proposed to James.

James was joyful as he excepted Thomas' beautiful proposal.

After getting married they went on to have many kids and lived happily ever after.