♥ Innocence ♥

Requested by: jeffmads_trash

Thomas' P.O.V

My innocent, sweet, James, the way he looked at me...the way he spoke, even the way he dressed. All of it was so innocent, I'm so in love with James.....I can't breathe.

As I woke up in the morning James was laying next to me in bed, we were facing each other. As my eyes opened slowly I see James' beautiful brown eyes and his soft skin. At first I had no idea what was going on, well...I knew I had just woke up but I didn't understand why there was a pain in my lower back.

James was unclothed and blushing, this all had me confused for I had no recollection from last night.

"James what happened?"

He blushed and said nothing at first but then he looked down, "I think.......we did it...the deed," he then sat up, "I feel so sore~"

James and I kept blushing at each other for this was our first time doing it together and we couldn't even remember it.

"Should we do this again~ maybe so we can have a memory~" I got on top of him.

James blushed and looked away then he got a black box from under the bed. I opened the box and there were a lot of adult toys.

"I'm sorry Tommy I can't lie to you anymore. I love playing with my toys~ I want you to play with me~
Will you?"

I was in shock...my innocent James..asking me to toy with his body?

Who knew James was a kinky goddess?

"Y-yeah, I'll play with you." I said mildly intimidated..

Together we picked out different toys, such as me putting a vibrater in James, putting a collar around his neck, and tying him to the bed with a rope I found.

James chose the song we were gonna listen to while doing this.

=================
=Smut Warning=
=================

I got ontop of James who completely changed personalities when I took the vibrater out pushed into him. He moaned, "Ha Ah~"

I stayed still and waited for him to adjust but he growled, "JUST RAM INTO ME ALREADY!~"

I starting moving at a fair pace and James yelled at me to go faster so I went as fast as I could.

Only then did James start to moan, but I was more tired then plesured at this point.

"Harder~!"

I did as he commanded and when I finally heard James climax thats when I slowed down and tried to finish myself.

I came inside of him with a grunt and I felt myself falling asleep right next to him.

He kissed my forehead and whispered things in my ear like 'I love you.' and 'that was great.'

He's still my sweet James