♥ Rage ♥

Requested by: jeffmads_trash

James' P.O.V

Hello, I'm James Madison, a Prosecutor to be specific, my husband, Thomas Jefferson is an Attorney, we just so happen to be going against each other and Thomas was defending one of his family members in this case.

He's mad because I did my job and won this case. I got home before him and was just filled with rage already because I know what's coming to me. Suddenly I heard our home door burst open.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"I'm doing my fucking job, Thomas."

"I don't wanna hear that bullshit you've always had it out for my older brother."

"That man was accused of robbing a bank, the whole jury agreed with my statement that's all."

"Well could you have gone easy on me!?"

"That wouldn't be doing my job Thomas, now would it?" I sipped some tea while shouting back at him, I almost broke the cup.

"You are such a smart ass you know that right!"

I ignored him and went to go put me cup in the sink, he followed me, then I said, "How do you think I got this Career?"

"You made me look like a fool!"

"Maybe you are for trying to defend someone who is guilty beyound a shadow of a doubt!"

"I know my brother and he would never do this type of thing, he was framed and you know it!"

"The evidence doesnt lie Thomas, he was caught on camera!"

"That wasn't him it was someone who looked like him."

"WHAT ARE THE FUCKING ODDS THOMAS!"

Something in him snapped and he pinned me against the wall. "My brother didn't do it." He growled.

"You should maybe have this type of agression in the court room."

I then tried to leave but he took my hand and pulled me into a kiss, then pulled away, "You have the whole court on your side only because of how good you look in your outfit for the court room."

"What are you trying to say." I sneered at him

"At one point you had me fooled, but you and I know he didn't do it."

"He fucking did and that's why I won."

Thomas then kissed me again and we both struggled for dominance with each other growling and roughly pushing each other into the bed room.
finally we were on the bed still arguing and fighing but at the same time kissing each other.

I pulled his hair at one point and he groaned.

___Smut Warning ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)__

We tore and ripped each other's clothes off, "What are you gonna say Im fucking someone who looks exactly like you Thomas?"

"Fuck you, James."

"No, fuck you."

We growled at each other and he pushed into me but I wasn't surrendering. I held in my moans and he roughly pounds into me and pulled his hair and he gripped my ass making bruises while bouncing me up and down.

"Shit~" I heard Thomas mumble

It was rough but it felt good, there were no moans though just panting and sligh remarks.

We kissed each other one final time before coming together, we both moaned and blushed at each other.

_______Safe Zone______

After that I got out of bed and decided to go wash myself in the shower, when I got out Thomas seemed less agressive and a little more caring.

"James....Are you okay?"

"Yes Tommy Im just fine."

I laid in the bed with a bra and panties on, he blushed and said, "You look so much better with your clothes off~"

I giggled.

"Listen James, I was wrong, I should've be less sensitive and more mature about this situation. I love you and...I'm glad Im married to you."

"I love you to, and I'm sorry, I should've considered the fact that that was your brother."

"But it's like when I see you in court you are a completely different person."

We said in sync.

We then looked at each other and held each other's hand, "I can't stop doing me job, but I will give you more of a chance next time."

Thomas smiles, "And I'll try a lot harder."

We held and embraced each other forever in peace and comfort.