♥ Your body ♥

Requested by: Potato221B

James' P.O.V

I'm so fat...

I'm so hideous...

I don't understand how I gain all this weight, I've been a vegaterian as long as I can remember....I guess that's not enough...

As I was sitting in my bed thinking about different ways I could loose weight, my boyfriend, Thomas Jefferson, came in with a big smile. "Hey Jamesie~"

"Hi..."

"You okay Jem? You look sad."

"I am......."

"About what sweet cake?"

"I'm just so fat...." I looked at him feeling my warm tears spill, "I don't know why..."

"James, baby, you are not fat, you have curves."

"I'm a vegaterian, I'm not suppose to have curves."

"That's not true, you are beautiful, to me you are."

"Ofcourse you'd say that....you're built...I'm just afraid one day you'll leave me because of how big I am.."

Thomas sighed, "James,I'm not gonna leave, I'd never leave you."

"You will.....if I get any bigger.."

Thomas hushed me and kissed my lips, things started to get hot and that's when I pushed him away.

"I'm too ashamed right now to do anything.."

Thomas kissed his forehead, "Let me take you out and show you how beautiful you really are."

I was confused how could he make me see anything great in my self when there isn't...

I took his hand and we both walked to the mall, we went into this lingerie store and he told me to try on some things.

I put the first outfit on which was a blue one piece. Nothing special about it when I first looked at it but when I slipped into it, I felt so exposed, so plump, but so sexy. I took a look at myself in the mirror and damn, I looked good.

"Can I come in?~" I heard Thomas call.

"No~"

"Come on just one peek?~"

"Fine~"

He came in and his eyes glance up and down me, "You look good~"

"Thanks, I feel good~"

"Would you like me to buy this one for you, maybe for later?"

I nodded and he bought the lingerie for me.

"You see my dear James, that store was to teach you how to be confident in yourself, the next one will teach you more."

We walked into a clothing store, it was my favorite. I tried things on and for once I felt beautiful, especially in the saphire blue dress I was modeling for Thomas.

I felt like a princess.

I felt beautiful.

Lastly we went to a photo booth just to have fun and take pictures together, those pictures reminded me that I was loved.

When we left the mall I felt so good about myself, I held my head up and held Thomas' hand as we walked back home.

When we got home Thomas even did a little bit of a work out session with me. I don't even know what happened but all the sudden something about Thomas sweating and panting turned me on.

Soon he realized I liked him helping me with my stretches a little too much.

===============
=Smut Warning=
===============

He took me in the bedroom and laid me on the bed, we wrestled for dominance under the covers, but ofcourse he won and I wasn't too mad about it myself~

He got me on all fours as he slid my clothes off, then got on top of me with himself unclothed, I felt him push into me and I moaned

"Mmm~Ah~! Thomas~"

He purred in my ear

After letting me adjust he started thrusting in me, I couldn't stop moaning and I didn't want to. This pleasure was too great to be silenced.

He soon went faster and that's when I lost it and started screaming and panting, I felt myself nearing the edge.

Soon with a loud scream of his name,
"THOMAS!!~"

I had came but Thomas was still thrusting into me with the speed of lightning because he hadnt came yet, as I was about to over stimulate he came inside of me but at yet it still made a mess.

He kissed me goodnight, "I love you James~"

"I love you to, Thomas." I then fell asleep in his arms.

I finally felt like I belonged.....

I felt like I was beautiful...

I felt confident...

But most importantly

I felt loved by Thomas..