♥ Beauty ♥

Requested by: jeffmads_trash

James' P.O.V

Hello, I'm James, and I am a famous Beauty Queen, I model for all the big companies and I end up on the front cover of the most trendy magazines. Even if so I still dont like to think I'm better than everyone but sometimes you just have to ignore people and be agressive to keep your job. At least that's what I thought until the next day.

I was modeling a new dress and doing a few shoots while wearing lingerie, nothing special, just my everyday life. After I was done I was about to head out for my lunch break when a man with fluffy hair approached me.

"Hey, Beautiful, how would you like me to take you out sometime, I see the way you make those outfits work~"

"Oh, no, I'm not intrested right now. Plus I'm not too sure if you're the right man for me."I smirked at him then strutted away from him.

I didn't think too much about him, there were many people who would come up to me and would try to get with me. Honestly I hated the attention but I did love my job.

When I got back from my lunch break I did more photo shoots, in more dresses, bikinis, and sweaters.  Once I was done my manager pulled me to the side and told me I was gonna be working for a new rising clothing line company!

I was so excited, "I'm looking forward to it!"

He then gave me the adress and told me to meet him there by 8 sharp, he also told me the name of the company: Jefferson Stich. I've heard of them before, I was actually thinking of buying some lingerie and clothes from there. Now I get to try them on for free!

I love my job!

*****

The Next Day

I met up with my manager, he told me many great things about what this would do for my image and how great this clothing brand is specifically. Not to mention he talked so foundly of the Owner of Jefferson Stitch, he said he was gonna be here directing and looking over the photos of me.

I was so curious about this "Owner." especially because I've never seen my manager so excited for a gig. As I walk into the studio I go to the dressing room they already had set up for me.

Before they let me change into my outfit for the shoot, I saw him again. "What a pleasant suprise~" He said, stopping and leaning himself against the door frame.

"Eh? You?"

"In the flesh."

"Wait....what are you doing here?"

"Well, I took a liking to you, your sass, your figure, it's all perfect to me and perfect for my clothing line."

"Don't tell me....."

"Yep, you're stuck with me babe~"

"Well, If I'm gonna be working with you then I must know, what is your name?"

"Thomas Jefferson. Pleasure doing busisness with you Jamesie~"

"...Mr. Jefferson I--"

"I'm listening~" He purred.

"...I want to apologize, I thought you were just another guy wanting to get with me, but I'm glad to hear you find me sutiable for this job."

"Ofcourse, and all is forgiven, just try to treat your fans nicer next time."

"Fan!?" I felt my face warm up.

"Yeah, I buy your magazines, my favorite is probably the exclusive lingerie addition." He winked at me.

My face got even warmer, "Well anyways, I'll see you, right now I have to go change but I'll be out in a second."

Thomas gave me a nod and
he moved out the way so I could close my changing room door. I went through the rack of clothes, only to find lingerie. I checked twice, but no regular clothes, I decieded to put on the blue one first, it showed off my..well..every, as lingerie does.

The fact that I had to dress this way right in front of Thomas was embarassing to me. Just his eyes and the way he looks at me while I am clothed is already too much for me. The makeup crew comes and leaves. Then that's when I step out...

Here goes nothing

********
To be continued