♥ In Your Eyes ♥ (Part 2)

==============
Sorry for the Delay
===============

Requested by: jeffmads_trash

James' P.O.V

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" I walk back and forth as my hands cover my face which is red with excitement. My manager looked at me like I was crazy.

"Why are you so excited?" She asked me.

"Today is the day! I'll be working with the one and only Thomas Jefferson" I said not being able to contain my excitement.

"Yeah so what? He's just another partner."

"Another Partner?! He's Thomas Jefferson! I couldn't be happier to work with someone with such experience, I won't even have to fake my moans this time!"

"T.M.I, James, just be ready when he gets here." She giggled

"Alright." I couldn't stop blushing, I hope he's as big as he looks in his movies, I can't wait.

I go to my dressing room and change into my "costume" honestly I felt embarrassed. I was gonna be seen like this in front of Thomas...

I fluffed out the short skirt that was covering the bottom half of my lingerie and I do a quick spin in the mirror before sitting down in my chair, reading a magazine.

I left the door opened so I could see if someone was approaching my door. As I continue to read, I hear a familiar voice greet me.

"Hello~" He purred

I looked up and almost jumped.

"T-Thomas! H-Hey!..."

"James~What a pleasure it is to meet you~"

I blushed, "Yeah, It's nice to meet you too."

"I've heard a lot about you~"

"Hm?What about me?"

"That you feel amazing~"

My face went completely red as I imagined him inside of me..his big...throbbing...c—

"Anyways, I just wanna say, I'm a big fan~" Thomas said to me.

"Of me!?"

"Ofcourse~a soft boy getting pounded mercilessly, who could want more~?"

"Thank you, I'm a big fan of you too~" I purred just how he did.

"Oh, then I can see how excited we both are~"

I blushed and said nothing then he chuckled, "See you on set James~"

Thomas then left to his changing room.

I blush more, I couldn't believe what was happening. Thomas and I just had a conversation! Thomas and I....He said he was a fan...

"Oh my god, does he like me? I hope he likes me!"

I just can't believe it..

Soon enough they called us both on set....

I nervously stepped out, feeling the butterflies in my stomach multiply. For a second I forgot where I was suppose to go. So I just followed Thomas.

They gave us both a script to memorize, honestly the plot was kinda cliche and trash, I played as the next door neighbor who would come over to Thomas' place and I would accidentally get myself stuck, I ask him for help, he asks if we can bang while I'm stuck, and we bang. From then on we would secretly do things under the table. Literally and figuratively.

Alright, I've done one of these before...

I start getting into character.

We act out the plot and then our first scene comes up...

==============
🔥Heat Warning 🔥
==============

I perk bum out a little more than I should've been. I was just so excited, Thomas was too, I could tell by the way his eyes lit up. I'm pretty sure I returned the same twinkle as I looked back at him.

He slipped off my skirt and moved the bottom part of the lingerie out of the way then pushed into me.

I moaned and squeaked on accident.

He started thrusting into me without warning or waiting. It felt so good, I couldn't help but moan loudly. I felt amazing.

"Haha~ Mmm~ James~"

I moaned, "Faster~please~" I said it just according to my script, but I meant it.

He continued to go fast and you could hear the wet thrusts.

I drooled and stayed stuck as he thrusted into me.

I felt him edging closer, and if not I definitely was. I came, very hard after a few minutes then I felt him come inside me. We let out heavenly moans.

I then cried out, then let out a big sigh, the scene was over and I can finally recover. When they shouted cut, he pulled out of me.

===========
💚 Safe Zone 💚
===========

I go back to my dressing room and relaxed...Then I hear a knock at the door...

===========
Part 3?
===========