♥ The Two of Us ♥

Requested by: DorcasBurr

James' P.O.V

After getting home from a month business trip, I decided after all the stressing that I deserved to treat myself. So I through off my stuffy business outfit and replaced it with a big sweater and lay on my bed, then pick up my phone, I was calling my local, "Maid" Hotline, so they could send one of their proffesionals over to my house~

You see I live alone and have no one to sooth my stress so I might as well, After hanging up I got excited waiting for who was gonna show up. This wasn't something I've ever done before so I thought I should loosen up and try it.

Soon I heard a knock at my door, so I got up and slid over to the door smoothly then opened it. I looked up tosee a tall guy in a maid outfit, he had the fluffiest hair I've ever seen.

"You're James, right?"

"Yeah."

He chuckled, "I guess I expected you to be bigger."

"Hey I might be small, but I'm bigger in other places~"

He giggled at me then I let him inside.

"We can make this work, yeah~" I chuckled and pinned him up to the wall with his back touching my chest.

"Assertive~" He purred

I growled in his ear then picked him up and went to my bedroom where I through him on the bed.

I then flipped him on his stomach.

==============
🔥Heat Warning🔥
==============

I then took his underwear off, but he kept taunting me, "I bet if I stood up you couldn't even put in~" He wiggled his bum against my crotch area making me go crazy.

He then stood up and bent over infront of me, "If you can manage to put it in then I'll continue this~"

"And if not?"

"You put on the maid costume~"

I blushed and jumped on him  then tried moving my erection so it would prefectly align with his entrance then I pushed in and could hear a moan.

"Okay okay you win~"

He put his hand on the wall, trying to balance himself.

"What's your name~"

"I'm Thomas."

"Well Thomas prepared to get pounded with the furry of a really hard working business man." I chuckled and started quickly thrusting in and out of him.

"James~ Ugh~ Harder~!"

I continued to pound him, I felt myself drool and let out grunts.

"Jamie move a little to the right~!"

I do as told and he moans, I must've hit that bundle of nerves.

"I'm comming!~"

"Me too~"

We both released  at the same time after a few minutes.

=============
💚Safe Zone💚
=============

"James, can I stay here with you." Thomas asked, resting on the bed next to me.

"Why, don't you have to go back to work."

"No, you're my last customer for the day."

"Yeah, I guess you could stay here."

"Thank you." He then fell asleep and I played big spoon and cuddled him.

Together

Just the two of us.