TEVQT Chapter 6

[Calculating... ]

Bzzt. Beep. Boop.

"Stop being annoying System. Get on with it."

...

Geez, Eliza. Can't a system be a system for once?

Pouting, System resumed his normal calculations.

Eliza, the spirit puff was happily resting around in a nice globe form, her cotton puffy soul self melting in a puddle as she enjoyed nourishing her soul with the bits and pieces of souls that were left from other tasktakers who were there before her.

At least, until her peaceful time was destroyed by the sudden erruption of a scream from a certain system.

[Eli! Eli!!]

Eliza the happy soul puff wafted over to where System seemed to be glancing at.

A screen appeared where Eliza could see her points being marked out.

Previously, System was the one who notified her about her results and in her depression about Henry, she did not bother to fiddle around her mindscape. Now that she had a fulfilling second world as a Villainess, she could lounge around and had no gripe doing so in her fat soul form.

She did made a cute soul puff after all.

Now that she saw the high-tech-looking screen, Eliza finally felt more like an official tasktaker rather than feeling she got conned into a task by an unreliable System. (System: Hey!)

It displayed very simple information. Unlike what she had read before about system novels, she could not level up selected characteristics nor did she gain any titles of any kind.

It simply showed:

Tasktaker: Eliza
Role: Villainess
System: G(od)
Worlds: 2
Points: 1500 (+6000)

[Eliza!! This is a great news!]

Eliza sniffled in a huff and floated away.

"What's so amazing about this? Henry (that b*stard) had 5000 points the last time!"

System felt like knocking his lazy tasktaker.

Couldn't she be grateful for once?

[Eliza-sama. I don't think you know this. But generally a world gives about 5000 points on average. Henry-sama actually got points deducted for not completing one of his tasks.]

"What?? Then how did he get 5000 points?"

System sniffed. Why didn't his tasktaker asked him about what Henry-sama did not complete? Wasn't she usually salty bout such things?

He had found out that Henry had failed in the task to be together with the female lead.

But System wisely did not share this with his moody tasktaker.

Knowing Eliza, she would probably snidely say that he should have gotten together with the FL and left her alone.

[Henry-sama received 1000 points for helping another tasktaker out.]

You.

Eliza was stunned.

Speechless, she looked at System.

"What?? You mean, his harassment of me was equivalent to 1000 points????"

Eliza felt like tearing her hair out.

"This isn't fair! Why didn't I get 1000 points?"

System kept quiet as he looked at his irate tasktaker.