Jenna (4)

'System, before I bust your sorry ass... tell me that no aura of Darkness is leaking from me."

[I am a system. You can't touch me.]

'System!'

[Nothing on you. Don't worry.]

'Thank God.'

Eliza's smile seem to falter to show the look of anxiety and fear in her eyes.

Her reaction softened the heart of the guards around them. This girl who had just appeared in the city was not accosted by frightening guards... it must be traumatising...

Right as Eliza was wondering how to get out of this, the guards suddenly raised their weapons and attacked Eliza.

Eliza widened her gaze and her reaction was to dodge the incoming spears.

The spears however did not aim to hit her but at something behind her.

An eerie cry pierced through the air as the spears landed on a black being.

It was a mutated monster that seemed to emanate Dark aura, yet Eliza was repelled by the Dark aura on the animal as if the Darkness was not pure.

The monster was stabbed and injured, with red beady eyes and saliva dripping out as if rabid.

"Another one this month," spat the Head Guard in disgust.

"Let go of me."

Eliza turned to see that she was holding onto the venerable Pope who looked at her with cold eyes.

Eliza quickly placed herself down, letting go of the man.

'System, the pope has a really nice body!! Does he exercise alone??'

[Eliza- that monster is a Dark Monster.]

'Ah.'

"I'm so sorry... I was too frightened. My apologies." Eliza bowed before looking at the monster.

"What is that...? It looks so... frightening."

"That is a Dark Monster. They have been getting more out of hand, attacking the Light when they can." The Head Guard said before they moved back to surround the Pope.

"I have heard that Dark Monsters are not aggressive. This is different from what I have heard."

Before the guards could reply, the Pope had gestured to leave.

Immediately, the guards stabbed into the monster, dissipating it into the air.

"It is best that you go back... and never return."

At his words, the Pope seemed to stare at her meaningfully before leaving.

The guards bowed apologetically before following after the pope who left Eliza with harsh words.

Eliza turned to stare at the leaving entourage and whispered to the System.

'Although he was handsome, I still like young boys the best."

She turned around to head back to the Temple of Darkness.

'Do you think if I try to climb again, I could see the beautiful young boys?"

[Please don't Eli-za]