Alicia (17)

'System she needs help.'

[Well that doesn't mean you need to help her.]

'I'm a kind woman! Of course I need to help! Didn't I save an entire village of women from a pervert?'

[I cannot believe you just called yourself "kind".]

'Look at her. She's crying so pitifully. And the dude behind her is just ready to die at the drop of a pin.'

[I'm telling you, you're gonna regret helping them.]

'Nonsense, I'm a kind-hearted soul, a do-gooder of do-gooders. My desire to help them has nothing to do with the fact that the man behind her looks exactly like my type.'

[... despite you not seeing his face at all?]

'I'm telling you System. Look at that hunk. Look at those lean muscles, that tall bod, that rippling figure. 100% hottie of my type. When I save him, he'll view me as his saviour and I finally get to have my own little meat to play with.'

[What about He-!! I mean, what about He who must not be named?]

'System we threw him off so long ago. We're now in an abandoned mountain in a god forsaken place never exactly mentioned in the novel. I just need to hide the hottie for a few days.'

[I'm telling you Eli-Chan, you're gonna regret this.]

'Nonsense! I've never regretted my decisions once.'

***

"Ohohohoho little girl, since you asked so nicely, I'll also save you and your... "leader"" the vicious woman smiled slyly with her red lips curled in satisfaction.

She turned to gesture towards her lapdog... I mean the zombie king to help her carry the injured man forward when

"Leader!!!!"

The hottie had toppled to the ground.

The little girl had run over to him urgently.

Eliza raised an eyebrow.

Dead so fast?

She walked over slowly looking at the man whose hair covered his face.

As the little girl turned his face, Eliza caught a glimpse of his full face.

...

[I told you, you'll regret this.]