Extra: Berry's POV

Berry licked her lips... she was a Passerby. Just a normal person. A normal girl at the Fort who woke up with the raging memories of her past life. Her past life memories was too strong for her that she passed out and only retained selective memories. She knew that there was a strong male leader who would take over the world and introduced a cure and she knew that person would eventually marry the girl called Mina, another important person in the memory. They would bring peace and harmony to this godforsaken.

Whereas, she.. she was just a nobody. She only remembered her searching for scraps. Always hungry and she could only look up to those in power wistfully.

When she awakened, she realised she had developed a power. The power was the power of influence- a telekinetic power that usually didn't make waves as the user was usually too weak and eventually died before it could be of any use. But her raging fever at 5 seemed to have sparked her powers, leading her to have visions of a "past life" and also the power to subtly hint to those around her.

She used the power to hint to the leader of the fort to adopt her as his daughter. And led a happy life, since she was still mentally a child. Her visions slowly forgotten as if she was always the daughter of the chief. Until she caught sight of Grael. A strong premonition landed on her to stay with him. Her position as the daughter of the leader allowed her to use him as her personal bodyguard when he wasn't too busy with searching for the cure for the world. It wasn't long before Berry fell head over heels for him.

And when she saw Mina and Alicia... she felt a strong hatred towards them. Only when she has left Alicia's fort that the strong memorise of the past life hit her. Her adult body could now handle all the information and she shook with the revelation.

Everything seemed to have fallen into place except... Grael had left the fort instead of staying inside to complete the cure. The cure should have taken 2 more years. By the humanity was desperate, food was limited and mankind reaching its destruction. Grael emerged as the hero then. But Grael had left 2 years earlier and meeting Alicia was out of the plan.

Now that Grael had lost his sight and is stuck with that arrogant Alicia...

Berry felt a deep rage when she remembered the smirk on Alicia's face. She felt a bizarre strong hatred towards her. Was it just jealousy?

No matter. Grael and Alicia will both be gone.

She would be the one to get the cure and be the saviour. Since Grael rejected her, he didn't need to be with her in the new world. He, Alicia and Mina could all go to hell.