Alicia (22)

"Alicia-sama, can I ask where do I put the cups."

"Up the cupboard."

"Alicia-sama, and these apples?"

"In the apple baskets."

"Alicia-sama, and these mats."

"In the mats drawer."

"Alicia-sama~"

"..."

[Why are these... interesting special young ladies of the fort.. all asking stupid questions when they clearly know where all these items are?] System asked.

Have they finally lost all their marbles?

'...'

All afternoon, the beautiful girls spun in and out the room with mindless tasks as if they have lost all abilities to think.

[I think System... you're the brainless one here.]

'Obviously they're here to gawk' sighed the glamorous red head as she sunk in deeper (unwittingly) into a meaty cushion... a meaty human cushion.

All the girls were tittering and giggling as they glance not very surreptitiously at their goddess who was ensconced in the tight embrace of a handsome man.

"Honey~" Eliza pouted attractively. "You're squishing me."

The man glanced at her with cold eyes, before pulling her higher, so that the woman fit snugly into the books of his body.

"Neh, Eliza."

Eliza smiled compliantly at the man before her, playing with his fingers, waiting for his next words.

Henry turned to pick something behind Eliza, and flicked it far away.

[...] System that was bizarrely thrown to the back.

"I quite like this place you found. Let's stay here for a while."

The man smiled and Eliza felt a sudden deep chill running down her spine, that was abruptly stopped when she felt a cold finger touched the lower spine which slowly lingered and trailed up her spine causing her to shiver.

Girls watching: (ノ∀'♥)

The man's cold lips touched her ears.

"I've found the "cure" for the apocalypse for you but..."

Soon something wet touched the tips of her ear.

... why does this man like licking her so much! He's really like a snake!

"Let's linger here just for a while longer, be, A-Li-cia Sama~"

Actually...

"I'm quite good with saving the world right now. I'm quite a benevolent person you know. Oh pitiful humans suffering from this apocalypse. Having a cure would be wonderful for them."

As her eyes raised towards the man, whose male lead characteristics was to be like a friendly puppy dog.... She thought that the gods were blind to throw someone like Henry's soul inside.

Cos Henry is no puppy dog *cries*

That errant finger had left her spine and trailed other parts that she was not allowed to say but cos her sensitive body to inadvertently quiver.

"You know... the french has a saying that an orgasm is like the 'little death'."

Henry smirked.

"Since you're here to "die", why don't I help you?"

Eliza: ....

Henry, bored of playing a weak puppy, slid a finger under Eliza's chin, and brought her lips closer to him, as if to devour her...

A beautiful scene had it not been for the intense stare by beautiful bishie/ zombie king staring at them.

Eliza: ...

Henry side-eyed the Zombie King and smiled before grabbing him by the cuff.

Eliza: I hope he doesn't kill the zombie king.... I don't know where the plot will head to if he takes out the main villain of the novel..

System: isn't Henry blind... why is he able to see so accurately?

(A/N: Henry noticed that Eliza was distracted... must remove all distractions...)

***

While Eliza was left in the hands of the wolf, Mina the FL was working hard.

Mind headed back to the fort with Michael and with the help of the shards, she strengthened the men under her and managed to overcome the zombie tide before killing her scum Boyfriend. Her father was injured from the war and Mina took over earlier than the plot.

Before Mina and Michael could cultivate any love, they found a bound person at the door of their fort.

"Handel!"

Handel, whose limbs were tied up and mouth taped shut looked at the surprised Mina and irate Michael with panicked eyes.

With the help of Michael, Handel was brought in. Mina gently peeled the tape off.

"What are you doing back here... weren't you supposed to stay there... at least until I'm back to get you?" Mina softly said.

That's right. Handel was Mina's spy. On one hand, Handel was truly ill and on the other, Mina wanted to keep that strong fort under her control. Even if she couldn't take them under her wing, she'll rather destroy it than to let it join another fort.

Handel rubbed his sore limbs quietly.

"Sorry Mina... I was useless there. They kept me locked up and even when they opened the door... it's just to... to" a suspicious blush came over Handel "touch me where they shouldn't!"

Mina was speechless. Handel was one of their top talents but those women...

"They.... threw me out. I was bundled up one day and then thrown in a bag before they left me here."

Michael sneered. This bugger couldn't even do his role at a spy right and came back to ruin his moment with his Princess. What a nice time to return heh.

Mina bit her lip... that means that their entry back there is lost.

"Nehhhh... would you want to join me instead."

Surprised, Mina, Michael and Handel turned around to see a dark figure at the back of the room.

Mina took a step back, guarded and ready to attack if she needs to.

"What are you doing here...?"

Mina glared at the strawberry haired female before her.

"...Berry?"

Berry came out of the shadows and smiled deeply.

"Yoz, Sister Mina~ Happy to see me?"