Chapter 2 - Proposal

Deepthi POV

As usual I woke up late and went late to school, so the prayer has already started and I was waiting behind the gate for the prayer to end. Few other students where there with me and suddenly, saw one boy pushing the others and moving towards me. I have heard more about him. He is a rock star in our school. He is very good at academics and a guitarist. Girls go crazy for him, including Geetha who always talks about him. He took a rose and card from his bag and proposed me in front of all. I was in terrible shock. I have never ever spoken with him and have never thought that he even knows me. I moved back and said no.

He forced it in my hand,

"I said I love u"

"No, I don't even know you. I have never seen you"

"I know you would have heard about me"

"No"

"This lie says that you like me"

"Never, I hate all guys"

"Not me sweetie pie, see you soon. Bell has rang, let's go to our classes"

After he said those words, I realized that everyone around me is moving. I just dropped the card and rose down and left to class. Soon after I reached the class I realized that the card may have my name and his name in it. I went running back to pick the card and tear it before some teacher sees it. The card was lying down were I left, so went fast and picked it. I didn't realize that he was standing there to. Soon after I pick it, he said "thank you. I know you will comeback". I was shocked again and said that I came to destroy the card. I tore it and took it with me, because I want to dispose it properly. He smiled and said "I love you even more now".

I came back to class and told everything to my friends, they didn't believe me. They told me it should have been some other boy. Rohid never flirts with any girls. They were shouting 'no way' which made the class turn towards us and also ended up with kneel down punishment for half an hour. Later I showed the torn card with his signature to them which made Geetha upset and she left to restroom. When she was back, her eyes were red and face was very dull. We know that she was crying and also know that she had crush on him. We didn't dare to speak with each other for rest of the day.