Chapter 51

Deepthi pov

Rohid is around me all the time, he often comes to my home for dinner. I started seeing him more, now my anger is reduced but still not happy with what he did? I do love him, I can't deny it. I didn't talk with him for a week, it was more like a punishment to me than him. The thing I learnt is I love him more than he do. I can't live without him but still want to teach a lesson. He can be jealous but can't talk bad about them for that reason.

I was still avoiding him and never let him talk. We do go in same car, so Priya and Vino tried to convince me but it's of no use. I had my lunch with krish and his gang. Priya didn't like it "At least you can join us in lunch" she said.

"Priya I don't want to see himm, hope you understand"

"Then what about us, aren't we your friends?"

" You are but he will be with you, please"

Rohid face turned red"I am not your enemy, I won't join for lunch, you can be with them. If you don't like I won't even come by this car. All I want you is to be happy and safe. "

"Priya, end this topic here. You guys be together" I said

"What do you want? What mistake did I do? I am begging you for more than a week, what else do you expect?" Rohid started the conversation again, which I am not ready for "Priya, if he is going to disturb me I won't come with you guys"  I replied in a harsh voice. Then there was a big silence till we got down.

This continued for a month, I irritated him as much as possible and at the same time my friendship with Krish grew greatly. He was so caring, gentle and more responsible guy. All his friends become my friends, it felt good to be in a big gang. We bunked classes twice in this month. We went to movie and one day we went to restaurant and mall, it was our (Krish and me) treat for winning the 2nd prize in fair. Overall they made me manage the pain of being away from Rohid. Even I came to know that 2 girls from Krish gang had crush on Rohid. They do ask about him many times but Krish would try and change the topic easily.

I too feel bad that I am punishing him more, but he never apologized for talking bad about Krish. He need to understand that i can choose my friends and spend time with anyone I like.

Rohid pov

She has never been like this. I can't bare this pain anymore. I was waiting for her parents to leave,so that I will get at least half a day time. That would be enough to break her down. Stubbornness can be broken only by tears. This one month Krish has insulted me in all possible ways, tried to pick up fight with me. I controlled all my emotions because if I lose this time, I will lose my angel. He will cook up stories and convince her.

It was a Saturday and I asked Shreya to plan an outing with Sanjay today. So he would be leaving around 10. I was waiting patiently to see everyone leave. Last was her mom, she left by 11. As soon as she left I knocked the door. She opened the door saying "mom did you forget something?" I pushed her in and locked the door.

" Why did you come here? "

"Deep let me explain myself"

"Not like this, leave"

"Please Sweets, give me a chance"

"Don't call me so"

"Then who else would call you so?" I pulled her to sit down.

" Stop, leave me"

"Deep it has been more than a month, can't you at least listen"

"No, I don't want to. You have no rights to enter my house this way?"