Chapter 60

Rohid POV

I missed being with Deep but this was also a kind of thrilling. I enjoyed the challenges to get her. Now we have one more year to finish our education and have to look for a job. My uncle is a doctor in U.K so I had idea of perceiving my higher studies their but in this situation if I go, then I should forget Deep forever. With all this in mind, I am working on a plan to convince Sanjay first and then her parents. It's going to be hard, not an easy task. Fingers crossed, if not working I have no other choice than to elope with my girl.

Throughout the week, I wait for that one day Monday to come. I should have done this earlier but thought she would manage herself. I was wrong and took a bad decision which made us both suffer. At least I was happy to see how much she loves me, this is why I chose her. I was love deprived throughout my life and thought my wife should give me everything I missed. She would give me anything and everything, that made me the happiest person in the world. But making her parents accept is a miracle and I never expected Sanjay to oppose our relationship. May be Shreya could help, I should start with her.

The next monday came and I was in Bangalore waiting for Deep. She came 10 min early, I saw her entering and talking with Anita. In few min she was here, with me. I hugged as I greeted her.

"Rohid I am scared, I couldn't sleep"

"What happened sweets?"

" Nothing, my dad called me yesterday night"

"And?"

" no he was just talking normally but he drank harpic last time. I didn't tell you about that. When I said I want to marry you, he replied go ahead but I will not be there and locked the bathroom door. Sanjay broke in and saved his life" tears pooled her eyes as she tilted on my shoulder for support.

"Sweets, it's going to be ok, I will take care"

"It's not going to be ok, when he called I remembered all this and" she started weeping

"Deep we will convince them"

"I can't kill my dad Rohid. Is love a crime? Why would people value their community more than their life? Why did I belong to such community?" I came to see her in some other mood and this is totally unexpected. This is how life is and now I am here to give her some hope.

"Baby listen, I will plan something that won't affect you and your parents, to get us together"

"It's not possible, better we learnt to stay apart"

"Sweets no negative thoughts"

"When you know the result, why would you cheat me and yourself? I will never come with you without my parents concern."

"That's the last thing I would expect you to do, we will fight as much as possible"

"There is no other option Rohid, if I come with you my dad will" she hugged me crying, it was hard to see her like that. I felt guilty that I made her love me and put her through all tuff times. I promised to myself that I will keep her happy after I marry her, I will satisfy all her wishes even before she expresses it.

"Deep nothing will happen to him, Sweets I promise you I will take care. Stop worrying baby. Please, I can't see you like this"

"No Rohid, there is only one way. Let's us depart, let this be the last meet. This will not work, being together will make things worse"

"Deep without writing the exam you are declaring that you will fail, that's not fair. Let's try sweets"

"I know the situation Rohid, if your dad and mom are against me will you accept"

"I will, do you think they like you. They don't, they will do anything to separate us" she gave a blank look.

"Serious sweets theirs is a love marriage, so they won't stop me but they don't like you. According to them I am prince charming and you rejected me, so they have hatred towards you. Also you are not a north Indian and added to it you don't speak Hindi. They don't like you. We have to prove these people, how caste, community, language doesn't matter in love"

"I thought atleast your parents would accept, now I have no hope. The way you describe how they feel about me, is very clear I can't fit in their world. Language is not a problem, I can learn but they won't like me."

"You can win their hearts with your love sweets. Be yourself, soon they will like you"

"Rohid, I am sorry let call off"

"Sweets listen, your dad threatens that he will die so if I say so what would you decide"

"If you also force me then you know what I will do? I will end everything with my death"

"Deep please, give me time to think of a plan to convince your parents? Should I waste time convincing you?"

"Your plan is vein, nothing will work. I will not be coming back. Miss you" she hugged me for a second and moved apart, my heart was tearing into pieces. I didn't want to leave her I forced her into my arms.

"I won't let you go baby"

"Rohid please, try to understand"

"Deep we are one, inseparable, you can't live without me"

"Time is a medicine, it will teach you how to live without me"

"So you have plans to marry someone else that's the reason you are doing this to me"

"How dare you talk like this? Do you think I am so selfish? I will live happily with the memories we created"

"Like what, hallucinating?"

"That's my wish to decide" she struggled to getaway from me as I kept her inside.

"If you are not planning to get married to someone else then meeting me will not harm, when we confirm that your parents can't be convinced, you can leave and live with my memories. Now that I am real with flesh and blood, you can be with me" I kissed her cheeks while she was still trying to push me.

"Now leave me"

"You use this words often, I don't like them sweets"

"Rohid"

"Yes baby"

"Shut up"

I left her free saying "I love you, we will fix it together"

"Its not possible but your wish, if it doesn't work promise me you won't force me to elope" I actually couldn't because I am not sure how everything is going to end.

"Will you promise me or not?"

"Deep let's try our best but"

"No buts if you can't promise then leave me"

"Okay, promise"

"Promise what?"

"I will not ask you to come with me"

"Thank you for understanding"

"Love you Sweets"