Chapter 20 - Movie day

Deepthi pov

I have no other option, I dress up and got ready for his day. I am going to be his toy, he is going to use me as he wish. The thought brought shame in me. Why couldn't I be bold enough to tackle him. How could I let him win?  My mom was calling to have breakfast and I didn't reply as I was lost in my own world of fear. So she came in to check me and saw my face so dull

"Is everything ok dear"

"I feel feverish and have body pain ma, couldn't get up. So tired"

"Oh dear, lets go to a doctor"

"No I will be fine, need some rest"

"Ok then why are you going to school? Skip it today"

I was so happy, the only thing I could do now is to postpone. I am glad that at least successful with that. I replied "yeah I was thinking to take off, will do that mom". But my happiness is only for a day, I need to think of an escape plan. 

I called Shreya and informed her that I am not coming and asked her too to come up with some idea. We have a day to think.

Rohid pov

I am so excited finally, will get what i need. She will spend an hour daily for 2more months. Wow the thought brings goose bumps all over my body. I need to make sure to impress her and also to help her score best marks, so we could be in same college. Hopefully everything should work.I went at 7o clock itself, I couldn't sleep. I waited for everyone to come, first my friends started coming in. It was already 8:30 now, still she hasn't shown up. Usually she is late, so today obviously will come late. I waited till 9, the class started. I know she can't escape, she will come tomorrow. But I can't accept it, I was waiting for her from yesterday. Waiting for this moment and it turned hollow. I can't take it anymore, she never listens to me. I felt very bad.

I faked that I was not well and left the class, soon started towards her home. Yes at is a working day, no one will be home. I was almost sure about that. I planned to knock the door if she didn't open, then I thought I could fake saying that I came for interview about politics for people opinion. Fingers crossed, let see how it goes. I rang the bell, no response. Waited for few more minutes and again rang the bell. Soon the door opened and my angel stood there half sleepy. My anger was long gone. I just entered before she could open her eyes fully and locked the door. She was confused and was wiping her eyes. I think probably she thinks, she is dreaming.

"You you how did you come here"

"You opened the door for me love, didn't you remember"

"Go out now. "

Her voice was a stern and commanding, I don't want her to dominate me now. She didn't accept me, when I was a love sick puppy. Now she has no choice than to obey me. Because being soft doesn't work with her, maybe some girls like it rough.

"Think before you speak Deep, your papers wil be in principal office now, if I make a call. Not only you but biology teacher and Ms Subha will also be in trouble. Ok will leave"

I acted like I am leaving and she pulled my hands. I couldn't believe omg

"Wow was it you baby"

"don't call me that"

"why not? Now I think you understood who is in command?"

"Why are you here"

"To meet my angel and find what she is upto?"

"What?"

"Why didn't you turn up to school today?"

"I was not well."

"Ohhhh... What happened?"

"Fever"white

I touched her forehead, she pushed my hands and turned the other side

"Stay put" I said with a threatening voice and it worked like a magic. I touched her forehead again and neck.

"It didn't seem so"

"I just took tablets, now I am fine"

"Ok now you are fine, I want you come to school early tomorrow."

There was no response from her

I raised my eyebrows as I said "understood"

"Hmmm"

"Good now get me something to drink and maybe some snack to eat while we watch a movie"

"Whatt the f***"

"Mind your tongue baby, I could do as you wish."

She didn't seem to understand what I said though, looked confused

She lowered her voice"please can you leave, if someone knows that you are here. I will be in trouble"

"That's nice but I am sure no one will be here till 4. So..."

Deepthi pov

I am sure he is not going to leave, can't force him either. It would cost Ms Subha's job, she was so kind to me. Why am I so vulnerable? with the thought I brought him some coke and potato chips in a tray.

"Not bad baby, I found my favourite movie" with that he showed me a horror movie dvd. Oh my gush, I am done.

"No I don't like that movie"

"Seems like somebody is scared"

"No I am not, I don't like that movie. It's it's boring."

"Ah ah let's see" with that the movie was on.
I sat on another sofa but he pulled me and made me sit next to him. He switched off the lights too. I didn't care to move. I was already scared with the lights off and high sound from speakers.

It has been an hour and the movie is becoming very scary. I already bumped on him few times. The only thing I am scared is ghost and watching horror movies is not my kind.

Heroine was all alone and in middle of forest, the bgm made me so scared as she took every step. I was expecting the devil every moment and suddenly with such a scary face and sound. I was so scared, I shouted more than her and hugged him so tight. I closed my eyes couldn't opened it. My heart was racing. I felt a warm hand holding me tight. I know it was him but couldn't movie, I was paralysed with fear.

Rohid pov

She hugged me so tight, can't even air can pass through us. I don't believe what just happened. I repeated myself that I am not dreaming. Then hugged her back tightly. Surprisingly she didn't move or try to push me away. Her soft tender flawlessly petite body fit inside my broad chest. I didn't want her to leave but felt bad that she was so scared. So I gentle stroke her hairs, saying "it's ok. I am here, you are fine" she still didn't move. I was enjoying every moment. I wanted even more of her. She was almost on my lap. The movie was still on and suddenly the ghost screaming sound was the last I heard. She jumped on me. Her legs were spread on both sides of my lap. She was sitting on me and hugging me tight. I cherished every bit of it. I wish I could watch horror movie every single day, like this. Oh my god, I never knew she was so scared. She tried to look so stronger but so week and fragile. It has been few minutes, but I lived my life in those minutes. She suddenly moved back and then stood up. She was shy, angry, confused all emotions together. Still looked so cute.

"Are you ok"

She started weeping

"Pleaseee go away"

I see the pain in her eyes, she didn't actually want to be so close to me, she must be embarrassed.

"Ok relax, don't worry. See you dear"

I left with wonderful memories. I don't think, I could concentrate on anything else now. My mind is full of her scent, her touch. I remember the feel of her lips. It made me smile as I left home.

*** Please don't forget to vote and comment***