Chapter 50

Rohid pov

I lied that I am going to help Riya, so that we can go together in the morning. I don't like to see Krish face again. He knows that we are in relationship but still he is waiting for a chance. He might even try to convince Deep to break up, she is in bad company right now. But I can't do anything about it. This might take at least two days to convince her, this is all because of Geeth. She has put me in too much trouble.

Deep was ready and waiting outside, as we entered the driveway. She waved hi and entered the car. "Hi Deep" she didn't reply but turned her face.

"Hey now only you waved hi"

"My parents were there"

"Ok I am sorry" there was no response as expected.

"See Geeth is your friend too, can we leave her when she feels lonely" still no response

" Sweets please, listen, she didn't know that you love me too. So she just tried to make you jealous. "

I tried to convince her but no response and we reached college as she left without a word. Maybe it's going to be more difficult to convince her. I should break her down and let her cry, so that she would be relaxed. This is going to be hard for her. I can't understand why she has made this small issue so big.

To see my girl with Krish was more irritating. She was laughing for all his silly jokes, it seemed very artificial. She was trying to show me that she was happy, which I clearly know was not the scenario. Even though I know that, I can't accept him around her. My heart was aching to see them like that. Furious, is a little words to express my feeling.

Unfortunately I saw him in the restroom, I couldn't control my anger and slapped him hard. He laughed back coolly, which was more irritating and punched him. His face showed the pain but he didn't react. Instead he said "thank you" with a smile. "I will kill you" I blasted and pushed him. He fall outside, when his friends came to help him. They turned towards me, oh no they were 6 of them. No way I could take them down but Krish stopped them immediately. "Leave him" he said. Why is he behaving like this, I became curious now. He should have planned this, I have been his prey. God he is going to tell Deep that I hit him. How didn't I think about this? What should I do to lessen the damage I have done? I was thinking hard, when he came near me. "Want to hit me again?"

" See Krish, I am sorry. Try to understand I love Deep"

"But she doesn't"

" She does"

"She has to say that my boy"

"Krish please"

"I like it when you plead, that's nice. Isn't it"

"I don't mind pleading Krish, please I am sorry"

"This is just the beginning boy, soon she would be mine."

" Krish, don't do this? This would never happen? You would lose a good friend"

"Oh then it's a challenge let's see, you know what? I know all your stories. I have done all the research and will make her think you forced her to love her back"

I was annoyed and feared of what he could do. I punched him with my full force as he fell down. "Krish Krish" I heard Deep voice. Oh no, I missed my control at wrong time.

"Krish are you ok, you are bleeding"

"No problem, I will manage"

"Get up, let go to medical center"

"I am ok, Deepthi"

"Come" she lifted him with full strength. He was acting as if he couldn't even stand. His friend were smiling sarcastically, they didn't even go near him. They were letting Deep to help him and stayed back. I have been so foolish and have to learn to control my anger.

Evening I hoped she would go with him but fortunately she was waiting for me in car. I was so happy.

"Deep, actually"

She stopped, "if you utter another word, I am leaving. It only for my bro I am here, I don't want him to know that we are fighting"

"Deep at least give me a chance to explain, Krish loves you and he is trying to separate us"

She slapped me "Don't you dare to talk bad about him. It's you who would do anything to get me."

"Deep"

"Do you want me to leave?"

I can't say anything, the fear engulfed me. Krish is so cunning like a fox, how would I protect my girl from him. Now they became so close that she don't even want to listen to me.