Chapter 69

Deepthi pov

I was so tensed and my fear busted out into anger "What the hell are you doing here?"

" Excuse me this is our house, I could do anything "

"I mean what are you doing at this time?"

" I was bored at office so came to see you"

"You could have called me?"

" so where did you go and what is the emergency to leave the door open? "

"No I need to buy something, so went to shopping"

He frowned his lips "What something? You could have told me, I could have brought you"

"I can't say everything to you"

"Okay where did you go? Did you brought it?"

He started throwing out questions and I am not good at lying, any moment I could get caught. I am trying my best.

"I. I. went to target"

"You don't seem to have purchased anything"

I brought all the courage in me and bluff confidently "Okay I am saying this because you doubt me but let this be the last time. I brought tampons, it's in my handbag"

"Okay can I see them"

"You still don't trust me? How would you ever make me love you? I hate you for this. You interfere in all my personnel things. If you still doubt me, you can check my bag" I throw the bag in his face, expecting him to apologize but without hesitation he opened it to find the tampon. I was expecting my periods and had it with me.

"I hate you, leave me alone now" I covered my face and shouted at high pitch but he was cool.

"We are not done baby"

"Whatelse you want?"

"What is the price of it and where is the bill"

I am done now, I have no idea of the price. I could only act like I am angry and escape.

"Ajay, I never expected you to be like this. Don't show your face to me"
I moved inside bathroom to lock the door but he stopped me "Answer me and then you can leave. Show me the bill or tell me the price"

Indian price would be Rs 120, so maybe $4 would be the price. "I lost the bill but it cost $4."

" ok where did you got it from? "

"Target"

"Ok sit, I trust you"

I was little relieved but still continued my acting " No need, let me go"

He pushed me on bed and opened target site. Now i am sure i have no way out of this situation. He searched for the product name and it wasn't there, he stared at me "it's not like all the products in shop would be available online"

" Agreed. So here is the deal. I will take you to target and give you 5 minutes time, I want you to come with that product if not your punishment double."

I couldn't digest what he said, my face went white. I am sure that he would have seen my fear. 

"What? I will give you 10 minutes to decide, I think you are smart"

He set the timer on in his cell phone and left it near me, as he moved out. 

My pulse raced as I went into panic attacked. As each and every second ticked, the pressure increase. I literally heard every beat in every vein. The alarm started beeping and he came in. 

"What have you decided?"

I couldn't speak, swallowing my salaiva was even painful.

"Ok then come let's go to Target"

"Ajay" I cried

"So where did you go?"

"I went to Target but didn't buy anything"

He slapped me hard and before I could realize he slapped again with full force. I was in floor crying.

"Another time you lie to me. I will tear you apart"

I thought he was in bad mood, I am not sure how I could manage him. He disubed my thoughts by putting his feet on my face and pressing it hard.

"Where did you go?"

He should have known, so no use of lying.

"Mall"

"Why did you go there?" I got up as thinking for an answer.

"Kneel down"

"Ajay"

"I said kneel, do you understand?"

I nodded my head and kneel down, resting on my legs. He was furious as he slapped me "don't you follow my instructions properly. Kneel properly" I cried as I took position. It was more humiliating, it was worse than physical abuse. The pain of being suppressed was killing.

"Now why did you go?"

"Just to get some friends" 

His face turned red as he took out the hair brush.
" I think I need to teach you a lesson. On my lap now"

"Please Ajay, I thought I could contact Rohid. I am sorry, I won't lie again. Please"

"I knew that, you could never send message from mall, that's why I didn't stop you."

" I forgive you for lying but I can't for your thought to move away from me"

"Ajay please"

"Please don't force me to do all this to you, I love you and its painful for me to see you like this but you leave me with no option."

" I won't repeat it trust me, please" I pleaded.

"You will never forget this day and your legs will never think of stepping out of this house without my permission, your hands will never think of messaging him"

The time he said this made me panic, he was very serious. I have to escape from this hell.

"Ajay if you harm me I will call 911"

" Oh want an idea sir ji" he laughed.
Why would he laugh, is life will be screwed if i did that.

"If you do that, my parents will talk bad about you not only to your dad but to everyone. Soon most of our community would know, then your dad would die, your brothers life would be screwed up, no one will give their daughter to Sanjay. So your total family will be in trouble. I don't mind to spend my life in jail. I want you more than anything else"

I cried and cried. He was right, Shreya's parents won't accept for their marriage if something happened like that. At least they all can be happy, if I sacrifice.

"I won't call 911 and Rohid, please forgive me this one time"

"No it's decided, come here"

My legs were shivering and the room echoed with my cry. He blind folded me and took me to bed.

"What are you doing? I am scared please"

He didn't seem to listen. He tied my hand to the head board and soon the next one.

"You are scaring me, please leave me"

My hands were secured tight, it was painful and scary. He didn't seemed to be finished, he worked on my legs, separating them and tied them to foot board.

I couldn't see, that multiplied the fear. I begged him to leave me. I cried and cried. My heart seemed to explode but he didn't seem to care.