Chapter 74

Rohid pov

My happiness can't be measured at this moment, I never expected that call but when I see an US number my heart believed that it was her. How fortunate am I to have her back. All my sorrows disappeared. Now I have to focus on getting a tourist visa,as early as possible. I called my friends, they were with me through all this tuff times. They consoled me, try to bring back the happiness in me, I am so lucky to have them all. I put them all in conference and told them the news, few shouted party but I responded "let's get her back here guys and then party" I started looking for the process, my cousin is there in Texas so I could ask his help to get tourist visa. So with that in mind I meet an agent and ask him to make it fast, soon my visa interview was scheduled in a month. So I was little relaxed, that I would bring her back soon but decided to use all my resource to find people near her. It would be helpful if one of my person could become their friend and enter her home easily. I was planning everything to make it work easily. I believe that the worst part of my life is over, now I would rejoice every moment of life. This one month is the test period for our love, knowing she was waiting for me every second was pleasure. I would get her everything in this world but we have to cross this last one month. It worries me how he treats her, the words she said gave me the worst nightmare.

"If he knows that I called you then no use of you coming here" so she has told about me but still he is not willing to let her go. He didn't treat her good, that's for sure. I was praying god, she should be safe. I promised that I will be with her through all the tuff times but let her suffer alone. Guilty feeling was killing me. All my friends help me to get contacts in US and we found a family living near their apartment. Her name was Rita and my friend vinay gave me intro to her as I started explaining the situation. She promised me to help us and said will try to meet her somewhere near her apartment. I send her the picture and also the address but asked her not to go to her house, just to wait for her to come out somewhere nearby.

Days passed but she couldn't meet her, fear grew more and more. I can't understand why she didn't come out of house. Maybe he discovered about the call she made to me. I can't understand, what could be the reason. Two weeks passed and no call from her nor could I get any other information. Did I miss her this time too? I don't afford to. The interview is in two weeks, have to wait. I booked the tickets, made everything else ready. I was helpless waiting to find her. Vinay wasn't patient he called Rita and asked to go to her home after 10 and check on her. She did but found the home was locked and no one there. That was shocking and made me cry but my friends consoled me saying they are in US and he would not harm her so easily, maybe they have gone for trip. It made some sense but still I couldn't stop worrying. I didn't sleep for two days and suddenly I realized that Deep birthday was on the next day of our conversation, so maybe they would have gone to celebrate it. Might be ? It made more sense now. But it has been two weeks so they should have returned hence I asked Rita to check now, still negative. No one at home, I wonder what would have happened? Who should I ask? Last week before my interview, still whereabout of her is unknown but I can't stay back here, I have to go there and find her. Rita tried her best but couldn't find any information about them. So with all that, I decided we are destined to live together and where ever she goes will get back to me.

I got my Visa and all set to fly. My friends packed my baggage, I only had cabin. I didn't have much to carry, I wasn't in mood to take anything but my friends forced me to take it. They came till airport and waved me bye. As I started the journey to find my princess. What will happen will I ever find her? What would be our future? Will he try to stop or harm us? Would Deep's parents interfere? If so will she again change her mind and stuck with them? With all unanswered questions and dreams for our future, I flied to US.