Chapter 80

Deepthi pov

Each and every day was a hell. He harassed me both mentally and physically. Day by day I became more weak and I didn't even try to fight back. I decided to die but waited for a last chance, because Rohid would be searching me, by some luck if he finds the place before this one month our life would change. With very little hope I kept my life in this hell. He started kissing me and hugging me often, it was so much irritating but I have to stay put orelse I would pay for that too. Days and nights were horrible. I had no more fear of dark or devil. All the sounds in room became normal, my only fear was losing Rohid. All nights were sleepless, my pillows were always drenched in tears. The pain was unbearable. Ajay noticed it too, he tried to soothe me at times. He took me for a walk daily, he force feed me, he made me watch comedy movies, nothing helped much.

Past week I didn't sleep well and so I didn't know how I felt asleep. I slept at midday and disturbed by a dream. I woke up shouting Rohid. Ajay was sitting next to me. He hold my hands and tried to pacify me, as I was repeating "Rohid Rohid"

"Are you ok baby?"

"No no I am not"

"Calm down, it's just a dream"

I pulled his shirt collar and shouted "take me to Rohid. Please take me"

"Deepthi relax"

"No this is a hell, I hate you"

"Deepthi"

"Take me to him orelse kill me"

"I told you I don't want to hear his name"

"Who are you to me? I hate you"

"Deepthi I don't like the way you are behaving. Stay calm"

"If you don't take me, I will kill you"

He pulled me into a tight hug, "it's ok, I will take care. Would you like some coffee"

"Leave me alone" I tried to push him, but I can't even move his finger. I felt so helpless.

"See if you want to fight, you need to eat. You are just 42kg, the way you lose weight makes me worry."

"Don't act as if you love me, it's all because of you I am like this. I hate you for everything"

"Hopefully you will change after a month or two. Then we can go back to US"

"Go away, get lost" I busted out and he left the room. There is only two more days, for 27th so probably Rohid is not going to come. There is no using waiting anymore.

Finally the last day of my life has come, now I have to finalize the method to die. I can cut my hands but not sure about vein, don't want to take a chance. Drink some floor cleaning liquid or hang myself. Hanging seemed to be the best option, so locked the room, took out my dupatta and tried to tie it on the fan. It was hard, I couldn't reach it. I put a stool on top of bed and climbed it. It was so shaky, might fall anytime but I wanted to give it a try. My hands started paining and with so much effort it was done.

I cried for few minutes and composed myself. Then at last wrote a letter to Rohid.

Rohid I love you so much, this past 12 months I realized that I can't live without you. I understood how much dependent I am on you. I missed you and will miss you forever. I never believed in fate but now that I am leaving this world without seeing you, make me think it's our fate.

I love you Rohid...
Love you
Love you
Love you
Rohid
Rohid
Rohid
Rohid
Rohid

Rohid don't waste your life thinking about me, I am just a chapter in your life, it's over, move on dear. I always want you to be happy. Get married, live happily. I will be your lucky star and watching you. Miss you honey.

Deep

Fold the paper and on top of it wrote "Ajay please give this to Rohid, that's my last wish and don't worry I have written another letter to police stating that it's my wish to die so committed suicide, there is no one else involved"

Everything was ready, I have reached the last few moments of my life. I got on the stool and heard knocking sound, oh my God it must be Ajay, I need to hurry. I closed my eyes, made my mind and put my head inside the dhupatta. Thought of Rohid as I pushed the stool down.