Chapter 78

Deepthi pov

I have to try and leave this place, I don't even know where I am? I can't take a chance, it would be so risky. I should plan properly and escape. If I get caught, my life is gone. I can't fight him all alone.

I have to wait, collect all information. Try to know the place and check his daily routine. This all will take at least two months. Still then I should be patient. I composed myself and tried to be normal.

Ajay came back with lunch in a trolley. "Time for lunch baby."

"Please leave me alone"

"Oh, I forgot about you, okay one more rule. No skipping meals"

"Today I am not well, please"

"Come let's eat"

"Why can't you understand. I am not a doll, treat me like a lady. I hate you. You can't force me to do whatever you wish. Who are you to constraint me?" I started throwing pillows, pushing things down. The servants came up to check on us, he turned towards them and spoke angrily "you aren't allowed here, out now"

"Deepthi you are upset, I will give you 10 min time to relax. I will be back and by then I expect you to start eating''

"You think I am your robo, stupid you will see who I am" I kicked the tray hard that all the food was flying around.

He was irritated and hold my neck. "You are having a tantrum, I will still give you time to relax" and left me. He came back after half an hour.

"Are you ready for the lunch now?"

"No"

"You know what you are inviting? I don't like your attitude, stop it right away orelse" he stared at my body, which brought shivers. Why the hell did I do all this? I have been a stupid.

"Sorry, lets have lunch"

"That's better, now clean all this mess and come to dining room. I will be waiting"

"Why should I do? Ask your maids to do"

"You have already crossed all your warning, now don't back talk. See you in dinning room. You have 15 minutes time"

I didn't have anything to clean the mess, I ran to kitchen got the mop and cleaned all the stuff. Returned the tray in kitchen, wash my hands and ran back to dinning. I didn't want to be late and make the situation more worse.

"Well you made in 13 minutes, not bad" he smiled. I didn't feel like answering him but my lips moved without making a noise dumbo. Unfortunately he noticed it.

"What did you say sweety?"

"Nothing"

"Tell me, you are scared right?"

"Why should I be? I said dumbo. Ain't I right?"

"This is why I love you. You know you are in my mercy but still your ego and arrogance are not gone. Physically you are weak but mentally strong enough to fight me."

"Orelse how could I survive in this hell"

"You get everything you need at your fingertips, do you call this a hell? It's all your mind set, try to accept me then it will become heaven"

"I don't want to discuss this topic anymore, you won't understand."

"This is a small gift for you"

"I don't need any of your gift"

"You. are. taking. it. Don't make me repeat"

I took it and kept aside. Then we started to eat our food, as I gulped it down fast and walked towards my room, picking up the gift. I threw it down as I entered my room and locked the door and. I thought he would have followed, so would knock the door but he didn't. I was sitting by the window and watching outside, then walked around the room, I don't know what I could do, it was so boring. It was difficult to kill time, I felt so lonely. Someone knocked the door, I know it must be him because it's 8, so dinner time. I was hungry too, so I opened the door.