chapter 30 - Fight

Rohid pov

I feel she is love, I don't know what is stopping her. Maybe her family, I should try to win their hearts. I was making a plan to enter their home, that's when my phone rang. It's Geetha, oh no I forgot about her. I didn't even call her, after she left me in park. She must be mad on me, how am I going to apologize to her. I finally managed to pick the call and greet her "hi"

"Hello"

"How are you?"

" at least you wanted to check on me after I called you"

"Hey sorry dear, I" she stopped me

" You were busy with your girlfriend I know"

"It's not like that Geeth"

"I am your friend, at least you can call me. Can't you just spend 5 minutes for me"

"I said sorry dear, can I come home now"

"Not necessary"

"I am sorry, but as friend can I suggest you something. "

"Hmm"

"Geetha you are smart, beautiful, friendly"

"So what are you suggesting I will get many guys to select from. That's none of your business. Shut up"

" See don't get angry. I am already in love with Deep, she is too. So there is no way of us being in any relationship. It's difficult for you to be with me , better if you try to move on. You can't do that when I am around"

"So you don't even what to see me, I never thought you where so selfish"

"Geetha please understand, I am just trying to help you"

"You have used me, I will not let my friend to be cheated by you. Now I got to know your true colour"

"Geetha, its" she hang up the phone. Oh my god, what did I do? Have I created a enemy? I just tried to help her. Why is this happening to me? Will she bring some trouble? Let see what happens, anyhow I have to face it.

I called Geetha twice after that but she didn't pick the call. I feel bad for her, I can understand her pain but couldn't help her.

Next day morning I got a call from Shreya,

"Hey what a surprise"

"I need a help"

"Anything for you"

"Deep has gone to Vishwa house alone, those guys might be there. I am scared, I warned her not to go."

" why is she going, what's wrong with her even after you told her is she going"

"She said will not go but I doubt. She might be on her way"

"Why is she going? I am so upset with her, she never listens. At least she could have called me. Those guys maybe there."

" I know that's why I called you, no time to talk. "

"Ok will take care, don't worry"

Today evening we have the results coming, now she is bringing in trouble. Why would she do so? I was so angry. I took the cricket bat for safety and started to his house. I checked the roads for Deep and couldn't see her anywhere. Maybe she hasn't come or she is inside his home. I am not sure, so waited for some more time in car. After half an hour I decided to leave and started to bus stop just to check for the last time before I leave. She wasn't there too. I was happy and went back to car. While starting my car I saw Vishwa in the rear mirror and Deep next to him. The anger boiled and raged even more inside of me. I wanted to thrash him and force her inside my car. I have to leave the place now or else everything will become a mess. I tried to cool down but no use. Seeing them put me in more pain. I parked the car and got into the bus, I know she will be coming in that bus. The bus started and she waved bye to Vishwa and went pass me, I pulled her hands and made her sit next to me. She was shocked to see me.
"Hi what are you doing here?"

"You know it's not safe to come here alone, what do you think you are doing here" I was so furious and my voice became so loud that everyone saw us. She was so upset tears started rolling down her eyes without any response she got down in the next stop. I followed her angrily and pulled her back

"Answer me?"

" You don't have any rights to question me leave now, don't create a scene "

"I am not letting you go, till I have the answer" I hold her hands more stronger and she was shocked that I am raising my voice and everyone are watching us.

"Please shall we go somewhere else, everyone are watching. I will be in trouble. Please" she pleaded, so I didn't leave her hands, I pulled her with me to the bus stop again and we were back in my car. I pushed her in and went to a nearby park. I parked the car and faced towards her.

" Now tell me? "

"Why are you behaving like an animal, I hate you."

" That's ok first tell me why you went there alone. Don't you have brain? You already have created a problem there and now"

"Vish mom" I raised my hands to slap her and stoped it. Her face turned red, she was crying but I couldn't control my anger.

"I am already in so much frustration and anger stop calling him Vish"

"Please let me go" she tried to open th car door, I stopped her

"You are not leaving till I am done, do you understand" she nodded and I released her hand.

"Tell me why you went there?"

" Vish mom" I started at her as she changed it "Vishwa mom meet with an accident two days back, so went to see her"

"Can't you call me before you leave, I would have come with you. Do you think it's safe to go alone"

"Your aren't my family to ask your permission before I leave and I am not a kid to be scared to go alone. I know how to take care of myself"

"I saw how you took care last time"

"Mistakes happen and that's not because of me. It's because of Shreya. And I am not a fool to come alone. I called Vish cha Vishwa before I started from home. He picked me from bus stop" my temper is not in control as she spoke.

"You could call him but not me? Why? You think I am a fool?"

"See I have answered all your questions, let me go"

"No you are not going, if you have time to spend with him then I want you to be with me till evening see the results and then go."

" You can't force me as you wish, leave me please"

"Be quite till I calm down and you are not going anywhere"

"Open the door now or else I will break the glass"

"Do as you wish" she took the bottle from back seat and tried to hit the glass with full power but I stopped her with a wave of my hand and threw the bottle out in a fraction of second. Her anger built up as she hit the glass with her hand.

"Stop it, your hands will pain. Nothing else would happen"

"I hate you, leave me" she started hitting me and pushing me.

"The more harder you try the more tired you become" she was crying badly, my brain is not working. Emotions are taking over.