Chapter 35

Rohid POV

I was glad we were in same class and I am sure she isn't happy about it but hopefully everything will change soon. My parents have never shown me love, they shower me with money and gifts but being with Deep parents gives me pleasure. Sanjay has become one of my best friends, now its even more difficult. I am not only in love with Deep but with whole family, I don't know how I am going to handle all this. I am praying that everything should go well.

I know Deep will not be willing to travel with me but tried it. I wish we could spend time together but after the way she responded yesterday I am sure it won't happen. I got ready for college and the new driver came. He was in his early 30s, I got is I'd proof and gave instruction about his work timings. He agreed with everything and we started to college on the way I picked two of my classmates Vinoth and Priya. Priya was my old schoolmate and vinoth was her friends. We were all staying nearby, so thought of car pooling. I got this idea as that's the only way I could make Deep come with me but it didn't work.

We reached on time and headed towards the class. As soon as we reach my eyes searched for my angel and there she was with a pretty black maxi. I have never seen her in modern dress, I couldn't take my eyes off. I had a mixed feeling of jealous and love. I feel like everyone are looking at her. She might be a angel in every guys dream but I should be the only guy in her dream. I don't even want her shadow to be shared. I am going crazy. This girl is so cute, is the only thing I could think right now.

The class began and she was taking notes but I couldn't, my heart moves with her every small move. I am lost and going insane. It was lunch break, so I was walking to canteen with my friends Priya and Vinoth.  I heard her voice and couldn't believe, did she say my name. I was wondering when she pat my back. I turned around as she started the conversation

"Can I join you guys?"

"Yes please. Pleasure is mine"

"I know" she said with a sarcastic smile. My heart started pumping fast. I wanted to hold, I feel as if its going to jump.

"What can I get for you?"

"No I have brought food from home, I will wait for you guys. Go get it"

"OK few minutes, will be back" Chicken biriyani was the only thing I could get instantly, so I grabbed it and came back in couple of minutes. I didn't want to waste even a single moment.

"oh you like biriyani"

"No I like you"

"If you are going to behave like this I am leaving" she stood, I got tensed and pulled her hand saying "Sorry please please" she stared back looking at my hand. I immediately released her hand free. She sat down.

"Ok I came here to invite you for tonight dinner"

"What?"

"Yes, you heard it right. Please come"

"Sure but can I know why"

"What why?"

"I mean why are you inviting me?"

"Nothing special, just like that"

"No I mean who asked you to"

"Sanjay"

"Thank you will come"

Priya and Vinoth joined the table. "Food is good here, I started liking it" said priya followed by vinoth  "Yeah its better", I too agreed with them. Deepthi interrupted "Can I join you guys in car pool " I was shocked, first dinner night now car pooling. Am I dreaming, I pinched myself to confirm its all true. Yes it was all true and happening right now. Priya hugged her and said "wow I got a company" I was in cloud nine. How did this all happen?, I am lucky.  We finished our lunch and walked towards the class. Deep passed me a paper in hand. I think I have drank some lucky potion today. I opened it

I will be waiting for you near lab in the next break

The way she spoke yesterday, I thought it would take lot of effort to make her even talk to me but now, it's unbelievable. I read the paper 100 time and was blushing through out the class hours. Everyone started noticing me. Priya was the first one to ask me "why are you behaving weird?"

" me no"

"You are not listening and blushing for the past one hour"

"No I am not, what makes you think like that?"

" what is that piece of paper you were looking at? "

"Nothing" the paper was in my book, I didn't want anyone to see it. I got tensed and started shouting "what's your problem? I don't have any paper. Why are you disturbing me" the whole class was looking at us, this is what I never wanted to happen. Deep was staring at me. I got more worried,
Will she be angry? Priya noticed me looking at her. I guess she has concluded something about us. "So Romeo is in love and the cat is outside the bag"

"Priya leave" I was literally shouting at her. She felt bad and tears started dripping down before even I could say sorry the next teacher came in. I couldn't listen or enjoy the moment. I felt bad for priya, she was innocent. As the bell rang, I went to her and apologized. She was ok within few minutes, that's what I like about her.

I started running towards the lab and saw her waiting outside near a tree.

"Deep"

"Rohid why did you behave like that"

"Like what dear?"

" You know that"

"Why did you call me?"

" to make it clear to you that I don't love you, I am not your friend too"
I thought, oh good, this is my Deep. I don't want to end this feeling so soon. I love to roam behind her beg her, fight with her. I don't want to go to next stage so early.

"I would have been sure about that, if you didn't call me but now"

"Now what?"

" You do have concern about my feelings that's why you are talking to me now"

"Yes, I don't what you to think I love you and feel hurt about it. Sanjay and my parents think you are good. So I had no other option"

"So I succeed my first step, they like me. That's your problem right. They will accept me, then why can't you think about it"

"They accept you as a friend not as a groom"

" soon they will, see now you do love me. That's why you are explaining all this"

"Rohid please, I don't want anyone to know about us here. "

"About our love"

"No about your love, you have already hurt me a lot in school. Please leave me alone. I beg you" I felt so bad, am I troubling her a lot.

"Sorry, I promise you it won't happen. I will not express my feeling before anybody."

"Thank you" she left, pushing me back in pain and pleasure. I strongly believe that she loves me.