Chapter 33 - Determined

Rohid pov

Deep was upset, her face was dull. Maybe she is worried about the fear of falling in love with me. She went to washroom followed by Suja, which wasn't a good symptom. I thought some is going to be wrong and followed them after few minutes and ended up watching my sis slapping her again. How could she do that, I thought she is the only one in my family, who cared for me but now, she has proven that I am wrong. The anger built up as I saw Deep shocked. I went near them Suja was still furious on Deep and continued "You better learn to stay away from us" Deep was looking into my eyes and seeing that Suja turned towards me and her expression changed to a sad face. I was mad and slapped her as I said sorry to Deep. She was calm and replied "you all seem to be a psychopath, please go for a counseling" with that she left. I couldn't digest what she said, it made me even more angry on Suja. She is the sole reason for everything. I started hating her. I left the place without a word. She didn't come back for next 10 min, Deep parents forced me to check on her but before I make a move she came back. 

While coming back home, I didn't utter a word to her. She was also silent and stubborn, didn't even say a sorry. I reached the bed but sleep didn't seem to visit me. All the words she spoke was heard again and again, it made me so weak and tired. Finally I cried my heart out. Why would god always want to punish me? Why wouldn't my pure love be accepted? I am tired of all the thoughts, they made me weaker and weaker.

I woke up late, my body was aching and couldn't even move my fingers. Suja came with medicines, I was so angry to see her and started shouting
"You have betrayed me, don't ever show your face"

"Relax,you are not well, let me help"

"Don't make me do anything wrong, leave now"

"You won't because you love me."

"After what you did yesterday"

"I am sorry, I was trying to help you"

"You are not matured enough to decide what's right for me"

"Neither you, so wait for few more years and then I will listen to you"

"So after few more years, if Deep falls in love with me. How will you show your face to her"

"That's not going to happen? If so it's my problem. Don't worry"

"Just leave, talking with you makes me lose control."

she place the tablets and water bottle on the table " here's your tablets, don't forget to take it. I am going out, see you in the evening. Bye. Take care"

I took the tablets and after half an hour started feeling better. So went to kitchen in search of food. There was nothing except corn flakes, I have grown bored of it but had no options. So started boiling the milk and heard door bell. Could it be Deep, oh my god my heart starting racing. I opened the door to see Shreya and my excitement was drown.

"Hey"

"What you don't want me to come in"

That's when I realized I was blocking the way "Hey sorry"

I let her in. As she continued speaking"where you expecting someone else "

"Yeah ah no"

"Yes or no?"

" yeah I thought it was Deep"

She started laughing "I should appreciate your confidence, do you expect her to come alone to your house. That too after what happened yesterday. Has she ever came here before on her free will?"

" yeah she did when I was not well"

"You were not well because of her that's why she came"

"Wait how do you know what happened yesterday? Did she tell you?"

" I have learnt magic so could find the past present and future"

"Ok so what she said?"

" she said whatever happened? "

"So why did you come here" my grumbling tummy started making noise, smelling the heavenly food she brought.

Again she laughed"you want me to leave, so you don't seem to be lucky enough to eat my mom made shrimp biriyani"

"I am so hungry, let's first eat and then talk"

I started eating, I was almost swallowing everything. She was calm watching me for few minutes. I started the conversation

"So?"

" so what? "

"What did she say?"

" I told you before"

"Is she angry on me?"

" She said you guys don't know how to
live happily"

"Is that all?"

" Yes, I thought you would have not slept yesterday. So brought lunch"

"Thank you, it was so tasty"

"No problem"

"Did she know that you came here?"

" yes, she suggested not to go"

"But I told her Rohid is my friend and personally I feel it wasn't his mistake, so I don't want to punish him"

"Oh thank you, I am lucky to have you all in my life."

" You will always be my friend"

"What did she replied for that?"

" she said it's your wish but soon you will understand that their family has some psychological problem"

"Why would she say that? I am mad only because I love her. It hurts me a lot. Am I hurting her? How could?" I started breaking down.

"It's ok calm down, everything will be ok soon"

"How?"

" You have a charm to attract people, see now you made me your friend, I told you I will not share any info about my friend but now I want you to win her heart. You will"

"But my charm never works with her"

"Have confidence, you will be in same college. Is it that enough?"

" Hmmm"

"Ok then, see you later. Take care"

I was happy that I earned a friend. May be I should be more patient to win Deep. She is a treasure, so it shouldn't be easy. Then how will I know the value of it. I will win her heart with my love. My love is growing stronger with every step I move. I love you Deep.