~ Llamas and Love Hearts ~

"Wake up!" Phil jumped on your bed excitedly. "Even Dan's up!" That shocked you, Dan was never up.

"Okay. Okay I'm getting up now" you said as Phil squealed . Slowy, you made your way into the living room, where Dan was sat twiddling hia thumbs.

"Morning." You mumbled while walking over to the stack of presents by the tree and picking up the largest box. You shook it lightly, listening to the slight jingling of a bell. Quickly, you tore the wrapping paper off to reveal a giant Llama plushie with a bell around it's neck.

"That one's from me" Dan piped up.

"I love it! Thanks Dan!" You shouted, engulfing him in a hug.

"Haha, you're wecome (Y/N)"

-After opening gifts-

You were opening your last present (a giant box of chocolates from Phil) when you noticed Dan wasn't in the room anymore, and Phil had disappeared too.

"(Y/N)!" You heard Phil screech. Quickly, you ran to Dan's room and saw Dan with his hand over Phil's mouth.

"Guys? What's going on?"

"Erm-"

"Mfffffff"

"Dan! Let phil talk!"

"But- OUCH!" Dan screamed, clutching his hand.

"Dan has another gift for you"

"PHIL!" Dan shouted.

"Okay. I don't see what the big deal is, why can't I have it?"

"You can"Phil grabbed a small box from the side and passed it to you quickly. You unwrapped it and opened the box, revealing a gold chain bracelet with a ruby red heart in the center.

"It's beautiful Dan. Thank you." You smiled, as you picked the bracelet up, the heart turned, revealing an engraved message 'Be mine?'.

"Yes" you whispered looking up at Dan who looked completely shocked.

"Really?"

"Yes, a billion times yes!" You shouted, pulling him in for a hug. "I've been waiting for this for so long" You sighed.

"Me too"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is the second christmas imagine. Hope you enjoyed! Merry Christmas! Don't forget to comment your opinions!

~Mae