~Perrie~

**Requested

"Perrie!" You heard your 3 year old neice call. You were babysitting her for all of this week. Of course you volunteered, you love kids.

"What's wrong Lulu?"

"Are we going now?" She whispered, looking up at you. You knew she was reffering to uni. You had been taking her with you because she loved it there.

"Go get your colouring books and we can go" you said as she ran back almost immediately, getting her things and returning.

"Okay, lets go."you walked to the car after picking her up and balancing her on your hip. When you put her in the car, you noticed her eyes light up.

"Hiya Lulu, Hey Perrie." You turned around to see Dan's gorgeous smile.

"Dan!" You shouted hugging him. "So you're coming too?" You questioned.

"Yeah, if thats okay with you two" he ruffled Lucy's hair.

"Of course you can come! Get in!"

"Thanks Perrie" he gave you a small kiss on the cheek and got in the car.

--

You walked to the corner of the room out of breath, while you had been practicing, Dan had been looking after Lucy.

"Perrie! Look!" She pointed at the colouring she had been doing.

"That's beautiful! Well done!" You praised, ruffling her hair.

"Thank you" she smiled.

"Well, I'm done with my Dancing. So it looks like we have to go home now" you crouched in front of her. "Sorry Lulu"

She pouted and wrapped her arms around your legs, hugging you.

"I'm gonna miss you Perrie"

--
As you walked through your front door, Dan grabbed your hand and sat on the sofa, pulling you down with him.

"Perrie..."

"What's wrong?" He was looking down.

"I need you to listen before you freak out. Just promise me you'll listen."

"Of course I'll listen Dan, you can tell me anything" you whispered, scared of what he'd say next.

" I'm moving to London with Phil, it was a really hard decision for me and I'm really sorry. I'm going next week." You put your head in your hands and let out a slight sigh, a million thoughts rushing through your head at once. "I'm sorry" he whispered and wrapped his arms around you in an attempt to make things better.

"Promise me you'll visit"

"Promise."

--
You woke up curled into a ball, you had been dreading this day since he told you he was moving.

"Perrie? You up?" You heard Dan yell.

"Yeah!" You shouted back, getting up and walking into the kitchen.

He gave you a hug and kissed your forhead "I'll make this work, I promise"

"Okay" you smiled.

"Here" he handed you a box.

"What's this?"

"Open it and see"

You lifted the lid and saw MCR shirts, CDs and an envolope that contained tickets to a You Me At Six concert.

"Oh my god! Dan! " You placed the box on the side and hugged him again.

"I've got half an hour to get to Phil's." He laughed.

"Well you better get going then, I'm gonna miss you so much" You sighed.

"Perrie. I told you, I'll make this work. I'm gonna skype you so much you'll get sick of me" he smiled lifting your chin to kiss you properly.

You really were going to miss him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sorry this took so , my tablet had alot of issues and I had writers block aswell :( Why does writing have to be so hard ;^;

~Mae