~Best Christmas Present Ever~

'I'll be there in ten minutes, I'm stuck in traffic xx'

'Okay :) xx'

You looked up from your phone and noticed just about every couple hugging and kissing. It was christmas soon so you and Dan had decided to meet up. Tinsel was around the windows and on the small trees that were dotted around the café. Every table had a couple on it, not the usual old women and parents.

"Hey" You looked up to see Dan sitting down across from you.

"Hi"You replied, thinking about how great it would be if you were a couple, but quickly dismissed the thought. You and Dan had been best friends since what seemed like forever and thinking things like that was bound to ruin your frienship.

- After Eating-

"Well, we'd better get going. It's getting kind of late"Dan said. He was about to open the door for you when-

"Dude, mistletoe" The man by the door pointed out the mistletoe that was hanging above your heads.

"Erm..." Dan said, clearly nervous.

You made eye contact and before you could look away, Dan grabbed your cheeks and pulled your face towards his. Soon, the whole café was cheering. Your lips moved in time with his and it was soon clear how you felt about each other. After the kiss, Dan grabbed your hand.

"Come on" he said, opening the door, practically dragging you down the street.

You soon got to a side-street near Dan's where you kissed again, but this time it was different. Never in a million years would you think that this would happen.

Dan pinned you against the wall, out of breath from the kissing and spoke, kissing you inbetween every word

"I. Think. I. Am. In. Love. With. You. (Y/N). "

You froze, and stared at Dan who now looked worried.

"Look, I'm sorry I ju-"

"Oh just shut up and kiss me" You pulled him by his jacket continuing the kiss. After a short while, you both pulled away smiling.

"So, the real reason I asked if we could meet up was so I could ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend"

"And the answer is clearly a yes" You finished his sentence, craving the feeling of his lips on yours again. He kissed you again.

"Best christmas present ever" You whispered with a smirk on your face.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Did you like it? It took me ages to think of this one! Comment your opinions!

~Mae