~I Will Never Deny It...~

"Dan, I'm bored" You said while sat on Dan's lap, watching him play games on his phone.

"Let me finish this level and then we can go to burger king or something" He said, still concentrating on his game. You picked yourself up and ran to Dan's room, grabbing your phone and leather jacket.

"I'm done!!" You heard Dan call. The room went silent and then two arms snaked around your waist. You turned your head to see Dan smirking and leaning in for a kiss which you gladly accepted then grabbed his hand.

"Time to go now"

"Ugh. Fine." He kissed you once more and you walked out of the apartment,  forgetting that your fingers were still intertwined. Just as Burger King came into view, you heard two screaming girls behind you

"OH MY GOD! THATS DAN FREAKING HOWELL!!!!" You could hear the fans voices getting louder as they approached you and Dan.

You quickly moved your hand out of Dan's and put was about to put it in your pocket when Dan grabbed your hand, pulled it out of your pocket and intertwined your fingers once more. You looked up to see Dan smiling at you. After a year and a half of being together, you still hadn't announced it to the fans.

"It's okay" Dan spoke softly

"But you hav-" he shut you up with a short but passionate kiss.

"Aaaawwwww, you two are so cute!" You heard the fans cooing making you smile.

"See?" Dan whispered looking into your eyes

He signed some stuff for the fans and took a few selfies.

****After Burger King****

"Dan"

"Yeah?"

"What was that before?"

"They caught us"

"What do you mean by that? You said that we have to hide it"

"I said hide it. you never mentioned denying my love for you, if you meant that, well im afraid I cant deny it. And I never plan on doing so"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sorry for not updating in forever,  ive been busy working on my long Dan-Fic. Its called ~♥Pure Luck♥~ Check it out! :D

~ Mae