~ Movie Night With Dan ~

"Hmmmmm, how about The Lord Of The Rings?" You suggested looking at Dan eagerly,  he knew it was your favourite trilogy. "Fine, you win" he said walking over to the huge cabinet in which you kept your DVD's. "But only because I love you" Dan said, giving you a peck on the cheek as he walked to the DVD player to put the first disc in. He strolled back over to the sofa that you were now curled up into a ball on and cuddled up to you. You loved it when he did this, it made you feel safe.

*after the first film*

"Do you want me to put the second disc in? "He questioned.  "Of course!" You exclaimed "but no more after this one, I just want to cuddle with you" You looked into his chocolate brown eyes that you loved "come here" you said, opening your arms for a hug. "I love you (Y/N) " Dan said while hugging you tightly, "I love you too Dan", he pulled away slightly so he could see your face and kissed you gently, the kiss getting more passionate by the second. "GUYS CAN YOU PLEASE DO THAT SOMEWHERE MORE PRIVATE!?" Phil exclaimed covering his eyes with his hands. "GO SOMEWHERE LESS PUBLIC THEN !" Dan said laughing.

*What happens next is for you to decide ;) *

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks for reading! Comment if you would like an imagine made for you! Include what you want it to involve, your name and the setting and anything else you would like it to include

~ Mae