~Lauryn~

× Just a quick note, Afflecks is a shop in Manchester that sells merch and other awesome shiz just in case you didn't  know ×

You and Dan were walking around the bottom floor of Afflecks, deciding on which shirts to buy. He was insistant on the Sherlock one whilst you were looking at the My Chem ones. They were all way too expensive so you were trying to get him to lend you a tenner ((A/N - that means £10 XD))

"Pleeeease Daaan" You whined, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Fine" he huffed " but only cause you're my bestest friend" he smiled then took the most expensive shirt off of the rail, taking it to the till.

"You didn't  have to get the most expensive one!" You held Dans arm.

He turned around and looked at you with a look that said 'Bitch, stop complaining. I'm buying this one.'

You huffed and handed him your money, which he pushed away.

"No, you're skint. I've got loads, it's fine" he smiled and turned to the man at the till,  handing him the jacket

-----

You and Dan were currently sat in a café eating cheese toasties and drinking coffee.

"Oh my god, Lauryn" he laughed "You've  got cheese on your chin"

You quickly wiped your chin with the sleeve of your shirt, making Dan laugh again.

You huffed and turned away from Dan, folding your arms and having a fake tantrum.

"C'mon, lets get to the anime floor " he unfolded your arms and grabbed your hand, pulling you to the stairs.

You only went in the first two shops. It was getting late and you had to get back to Dans as you were currently lodging in his house until you decided that you wanted to go home, which you did quite a lot. As you were walking down the stairs, Dan took out his phone and texted Phil to say that you would be back soon.

"Lauryn" Dan nudged your arm, handing you an earphone.

"Thanks" you smiled and linked Dan's arm.

-----

As you sat on the sofabed putting your phone on charge, you heard Dan enter the room.

"I brought you some more blankets" he said placing them next to you.

"Thank you"

"Erm, do you maybe want to go to the Rock Café tommorow? But" he coughed "like a date?"

"Of course!" You grinned, smiling up at Dan.

"Okay, well I'll  see you in the morning. Goodnight Lauryn." He smiled and walked out of the room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ I'm  sorry for not being active for a while, I've  had coursework and a few personal issues and I've got some tests coming up soon but after those I should be active again ^~^

Thankyou for all of the votes, comments and views, they really bring a smile to my wierd lil face ^-^ ♥ ♡

I hope you enjoyed!

~Mae