~Laurie~

**THIS WAS MEANT TO HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED LAST WEEK BUT WATTPAD MESSED UP >:c Sorreh ♡**

As Dan searched the shelves for a new book to add to his collection, you stood watching for Phil, when was he going to arrive?

Your phone buzzed.

'Looks like its just gonna be you and your crush today Laurie ;) Thank me later'

Every saturday you and Phil would meet up at the bookstore, when Phil made friends with Dan, he started to come along too. You had loads in common and you had the biggest crush on him. But he couldn't know that~

"Hey Dan, Phil can't make it today" You began, only to look up and see Dan nowhere in sight.

Your phone buzzed again.

"Come find me :P' You giggled, and began searching the bookstore for Dan.

After about 10 minutes of searching the book store, you found him. He was hiding at the back of the store, beside the staff room.

"Shit" he sighed " thought I was well hidden" he chuckled to himself.

"Well you were but I just have amazing skills" You giggled "Phil can't make it by the way"

"Oh. Well it's only really Phil that needs a new book, we haven't finished ours yet" Dan spoke slowly, as though he was processing information.

"Well I managed to find my doctor who box set when I was tidying up, we can go back to mine and watch that if you want" You spoke with a smile.

"Sure!"

------

By 9pm, Dan was still sat with you watching Doctor Who. You had taken short breaks when some new popcorn needed to be prepared and listened to My Chem, but other than that it was all David Tennant~

Eventally Dan piped up, "I think I'm going to have to leave soon, I'm so sorry. I can't trust Phil in a house on his own" He laughed but you knew he was being honest.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. If he can fall down the stairs singing Pharrel while you're there, imagine what happens when you leave" You both laughed.

"Well I can come round tommorow if thats okay, as long as I can actually talk to you too, as much as I love Doctor Who I want to have actual friends" you found yourself smiling at the thought of Dan picking you over Doctor Who.

After all, it's pretty rare for him to pick an actual person over a fictional one~

"Sure" you smiled "I'd love that"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Yo peeps!
I missed ya :') It's kinda hard for me to find the time to write nowadays so I'm happy I'm finally back :3

I was going to do all of the requests at once then post but decided not to cause you'd be waiting even longer :/

Thankyou for the comments etc~

~Mae