~Monster Of Malteasers~

You were snuggled up to Dan, bedsheets wrapped around the two of you, huddling for warmth.

"(Y/N)"he whispered sleepily

"Yeah Dan?"

"I love you"

He pulled you close and you carfully placed your head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you too, but I have a strange feeling you want something." You moved your head away so that you could see his face, which was quickly starting to form a smile.

"Alright you caught me" He laughed "Please can I have some malteasers and coffee"

"Only because you asked so nicely" you pecked Dan on the lips then left to make him some coffee. After you had finished, you grabbed the malteasers from Dan's 'Totally Not Filled With Malteasers' Cupboard.

"Awh, thanks sweetie"

You gave him the evil eyes "I am no sweetie. I AM JUSTICE!"

"Okay calm down. You have been watching way too much Death Note recently" He kissed you quickly but still savoured the moment, then tucked into his malteasers.

"Love you"

"I love me too. Oh and obviously I love you"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I have been working on my christmassy ones, they are gonna be uploaded on christmas day around 5PM (UK time)

~ Mae