~Beth~

Hey guys, I wrote this one because I know quite a few people who suffer with anxiety and depression and are ashamed of it. There is nothing to be ashamed of! We all have imperfections and I know how it feels to hate yourself, I love every single one of you and if you guys ever need to talk I'm here, just know that there's nothing wrong with being you. Don't be ashamed of who you are! Be the best you that you can be and stay strong my lovelies

"Oh my god" Dan chuckled as Lee Evans reeled off one of his many jokes.

You and Dan had gone back to your place after lunch and were now sat down, cuddled up and watching Live at The Apollo together.

As the ad break came on, Dan spoke up "Could you show me where the bathroom is please?"

"Sure" you laughed, heading down the hall to the bathroom. As you opened the door to the bathroom, something caught your eye.

Your antidepressants were still on the side.

'Okay so maybe if I don't say anything he won't notice' you thought to yourself, although you were still quite hesitant to risk him seeing them.

"I- um-" you stuttered, trying to string out any form of excuse, but the words just weren't forming.

"Are you okay?" He glanced into the bathroom, noticing them straight away."Hey, hey" he pulled you into a hug "It's alright"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you" you whispered "Please don't leave me" Dan tilted your head up so that you were looking up at him.

"Don't say that, why would I leave when you need me? I'd be an awful person to do that! You don't need to hide things from me, I don't care what it is. I don't want you to feel like you have to hide yourself from me, I love you and that includes the imperfections too. No-one is perfect so you don't need to hide the imperfections" He smiled "Now, c'mon I really need the toilet" You giggled and gave him a peck on the lips.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote and comment! I love you guys ^~^ ♡

~Mae