Chapter 27- Police

Start from the beginning

After I took my swimsuit off, I quickly rinsed myself in the shower and put on the clothes I had on the stool. A cropped, fluffy white tank with a creme, fluffy shorts and long fluffy socks.

 A cropped, fluffy white tank with a creme, fluffy shorts and long fluffy socks

(Her outfit 👆forget The fur jacket. The outfit looks like it's made of that itchy material 😂)

I walked back into my room and saw Ace picking Mika up.
"Hey baby, come on. Let's go downstairs and watch Lucifer while eating popcorn." I squealed and put my phone into my pocket before skipping downstairs with a laughing Ace behind me.

I put in a pack of microwaveable popcorn and got out a few snacks and drinks.

(Living room👆)

As soon as the microwave let out a soft ding indicating that it's finished, I tried to get it out as soon as I could while still being careful not to burn myself. I poured it into a bowl and walked back into the living room with all the snacks and drinks.

As I walked in, I saw Ace setting up the couch to make it comfy. The open window from behind let in a soft sunset glow. I placed everything down and took a few pictures as Ace put on Lucifer on the big TV.
"Come on baby, get comfy cause we're gonna watch until 2am." He did a silly dance and I just giggle. I sat down on the couch and placed Mika on my lap and Ace wrapped his arm round me and placed the popcorn on his lap.
"Marathon time," I giggled at his silly face and turned to the show.

Xavier's point of view

I fixed the gold brass 4 finger knuckle ring before sending one lasting punch to the bast*rd's face in frustration.
"You can hit me all you want but you ain't getting anything out of me," his cackles are seriously pissing me off from hell and back. I pursed my lip and nodded.
"Alright, lets make a deal." He raised a brow.
"Oh? What kind of deal?" Good, he's intrigued.
"You tell me where your leader is. And I'll bring Brianna to you for a bit of fun," I'm gonna need my mum to beat me up with her shoe and shoot me in the leg for the suggestion I just made.
"Really?!" His lifeless eyes shone with a disgusting glint of lust. I forcefully nodded my head.
"Xavier!" I heard dad warn me but I held up a hand to stop his talking.
"I knew you didn't really love her. I mean who could? She's just a sl*t begging to be taken care of. Might have to teach her the rules once more." I had to stop a growl from escaping as I saw him licking his lips at the mention of him hurting her again.
"We got a deal?" I raised a brow and he nodded vigorously.