(Her swimsuit 👆)

(Her swimsuit 👆)

I quickly put it on and grabbed a robe before walking back to the jacuzzi room where I saw Ace in the tub flipping through channels on a TV that was planted on the wall. Oh of course this room has a TV, what else, robots that serve you food?
"Hey Little Bri come here, there's a really good show on Amazon Prime," he waved over excitedly before pressing play as I laughed and placed my robe on the stool where my clothes where before tying my hair up with a band in a draw and walking in.
"You look amazing baby," he complimented and he leaned back.
"Thank you. Black like my soul and heart, non existent," I stated and he chuckled but held a worried gaze but didn't press further as I got in.

As soon as I relaxed opposite Ace, I instantly felt at ease with the hot water surrounding me. I sighed in bliss and closed my eyes and I hummed in satisfaction.
"What are we watching?" I asked without opening my eyes.
"Lucifer," I snapped my eyes open and squealed in excitement.
"It's been a while since I've seen that series," I danced in my spot a little as he laughed and I swam forward and nestled into his arms and watched the shower.

As I was halfway through Lucifer and Chloe talking to Dr Linda, I felt Ace's hand rubbing my waist near my back. I stiffened and let out a shaky breath.
"You don't have to tell me baby," he whispered and kissed my shoulder.
"I want to tell you, I feel comfortable enough to show you," I replied as I moved forward and gave him a full view of my back.
"Oh my god," I flinched at his gasp and could feel his gaze going up and down, trying to understand each scar. The depth, direction and length.
"They are all there for many reasons. Punishment, boredom, guests, satisfaction, lust and much more." I saw his hand lifting up slowly and I nodded at him, giving him permission to touch them.

I couldn't help the painful gasp from escaping as I flinch hard as he ran over as many scars as he could.
"Some are permanent, others are fading. The ones on my legs, hands and chest are starting to fade slowly. They'll never be gone fully, but won't be visible to others, only me. But I know that the ones on my back will forever engrave themselves onto me. Reminding me constantly of the horror and their sickening smiles and cackles as they tore through my skin." I turned round to see him frozen in shock but still held my cheek. I smiled sadly and leaned into his hand as he kissed my forehead.
"Your so brave Brianna. Any other girl would have given up but you haven't. You can see the permanent scars as a bad thing but for others like me, they are a symbol of your survival. Never give up Little Bri, never doubt yourself." I leaned my forehead on his and closed my eyes in bliss as we sat in silence.
"DeTeCtive!" We both laughed at Lucifer and I turned round to watch the scene as I leaned my back on Ace's chest.
"Thank you Ace," he kissed my head and rubbed my shoulder.

1 hour and a half later

I yawned as we finish watching episode 2. I lifted my hands and saw how pruny they were.
"Ace, sweets, we better get out. Look at how pruny my fingers are," I exclaimed as I held them up and he just laughed.
"Alright, I'll get out first." I nodded and swam to the other side as I played with the cool tiles as I heard Ace getting out of the tub.
"Alright baby you can look," I rolled eyes as I turned to see him wearing a towel and holding his swimming trunks.
"Alright get out," I demanded and pointed to the door and he just left with a laugh.